Chapter 8

"Your what!" Krish said. "For how long? I thought that you only had a crush on Kishan not that you were dating him!"

"It's been a secret for the past three weeks." Jay said.

"So thats why you looked at Kishan when Arjun said stuff about first kisses. He was your first kiss." Angie said.

"So I basically lost my first kiss to a guy who freaked out about it as though it was his first kiss even though he had his first kiss last night." Arjun said.

"Wait a minute it was your first kiss? I'm sorry." Jay said. "But that is what you get for trying to kiss cousin."

"Cousin?" Arjun asked.

"Well the adults were explaining everything to us and we found out that Jay and Krish's dad and my dad were brothers." I said. "So now, cousins."

"But I don't get one thing," Hikaru began, "You just found out that his dad killed your dad but you arent angry at him or anything?"

"Well when I first saw that he came here, I didn't know how to react, then he apologized and told the story that his father told." I said.

"What story?" Marcus asked.

"My father's side of the story for the murder of her father." Arjun said, and after everyone looked at him with a 'continue' face, he re-told the same story that he had told me.

"I remember your sister, her name was Adhya. I don't know what she would have been called in this world. Mishy and I were 11, Sam and Aka were 12, and she was 10 when we had to leave. Adhya had the power to bend plants to her every whim. We were such close friends. I didn't know that she killed." Devika said, with a frown.

"Ahh, Adhya. She was so adorable. Even though she was 10, she had the face of a much younger girl and she used to use that before you guys were able to talk. She would have the biggest tantrums and make a whole bunch of vines appear so people would listen to her." Noah said with a sad smile.

"Wait a minute, so you guys have remembered the entire time about the truth?" Angie asked.

"Yes. But our parents have told us from the beginning that we were not allowed to tell you guys anything. They had you forget that everything actually happened and make it just feel like a dream before you guys went into kindergarten." Devika began.

"The three of our families have been together since the beginning because it was the only way to keep our little Rani the safest due to the fact that Aka Devi and I knew about it the entire time and were training from the beginning. Then we had the rest other three families join in during your first year at high school for you to be able to get to know each other and become friends." Mishty continued.

"The only family that we didn't account for was Ro-Arjun's. Dang it's still hard to call you by that name. The entire time that we knew you, you had another name," Noah added. "What were you doing anyways that caused you to kiss Jay?"

Arjun and I quickly looked at each other then he said, "I was standing there and Jay turned around and that whole accident happened."

"Sure" Devika said, not believing a word.

"So what are we actually going to talk about now?" Krish asked.

"Well we could discuss what's gonna happen when our parents find out that 'Abhay' is actually Arjun and why we even kept that a secret. They have all the rights to know about why his dad actually killed mine. It wouldnt be fair" I said.

"Well even though it wouldn't be fair, I still don't think that they would be open to seeing the son of the man who killed your father, no matter the circumstances." Arjun said. "At least until they get used to me being around and comfortable around me."