The Living become the Death

Carl feels the pain in his ribcase effect his whole body.
"You fucker!'
He jumps up to Marijn's waste, but the pain in his chest stays; he's been hit hard.
Marijn reaches to his wound in pain while Carl reaches for his pocket knife and works it into Marijn's shoulder.
Carl grines.
"You idiot", he says while he stabs the knife in Marijn's leg.

"You're gonna die slowly"
He grines again.
He cuts the knife slowly through Marijn's leg before pulling it out and working it into Marijn's other shoulder.
He raises the knife again and is about to stab Marijn into his skull.
"You're dead buddy", he says.
Just in time Carl falls on Marijn unconscious; Raven drops the bat she hit Carl on the head with.
"GET HIM TO THE HOSPITAL!", she yells.

"He needs to stay hear for at least a week, he's damn lucky to be alive", a woman in white doctors cloths tells Raven.
"Thanks Dani", Raven says and she walks to a bed on the other side of the room with a man on it. Carl survived and is chained to his bed with belts.
"Good job", Raven says sarcastic.
"Your plan worked out amazingly"
Carl remains silent, but grines.

"What's so funny?"
"I've got a question", Carl answers
"What do you do with your dead?"
"The ones that didn't get bitten are put in a building near the museum, until they can be burried", raven answers.
"How long ago did you put a corpse there?", Carl asks with a grine.
"A week ago, why?"
"Then you might want to check that building", Carl says with a sudden seriousness.
"And you might want to do that quick", he adds, but Raven already left in a hurry.

She opens the doors of the storage and sees all the corpses of the people they lost, but they've turned and now walk around the storage hall.
The smell is unbearable and Raven quickly closes the door.