New blood

"WTF HENRY!"
Henry looks around him confused.
"Quick, Jamie, get his legs!", Demi yells. They lift him and bring him inside one of the houses that are near. Jamie gets some bandages out of her backpack and starts putting them around David's leg.
"Luckily it was just the side of his leg", Jamie says. "He should be walking again in a few days"
Demi walks outside, slaps Henry and pulls him in. Jamie closes all windows. "Wtf, Henry?!", Demi says while closing the curtains, but Henry isn't listening. "It's fine", David says as he tries to get up. "I would have done the same thing"

Marijn's face has shrunk to normal size again and the spot where his hand got chopped off is starting to close up. He has slept for days and finally wakes up, Hannah didn't got out of the house at any time.
"We should be moving further", Marijn says as he walks into the living room.
"YOU'RE AWAKE!", Hannah yells. "But shouldn't you rest one more night?"
"Naah"
"Ok lets go", Hannah says and they put as much food and water in a bag as they can before they leave.

"Do you think this is a good plan?", Joseph says and he doesn't trust this situation. They found a museum in some unknown city, Skye thinks this is the perfect place to be. They left the house they took a break in a while ago and started moving to the city. "Yes", Skye says and she opens the doors, they get in and she closes them again. The place is open and the main hall is perfecfly defendable by the balconies. They check all doors and kill some roamers.
"There we go", Joseph says as he pulls the lever; he has succeed to turn the power back on in the museum but turns it back off right away, to not attract the undead. "Good job Joseph!", Skye says excited and she runs to the roof to start a canpfire. "Do we still need thay with the electricity?", Joseph asks. "No, but we will get more people to here so they can join us", Skye answers.
"Do we really want that...", Joseph says retorically;
He doesn't trust people after what happened