Chapter 30

Chapter 30

[Kevin's POV]

"Kevin naman, try to focus! Nakakailang shoot na tayo pero wala parin kaming nakikitang magandang result!" Sigaw ni Carol, Handler ko. I can see the irritation in her face.

We're shooting for about an hour now. And mukhang uulan pa. At mukhang hindi na namin to matatapos dahil malabong maibigay ko yung hinihingi nila- ang magfocus. Simula kasi nung last conversation namin ni Yulie ay nawala na ako sa align. I know I should not let myself be down just because of a girl. But Yulie is not just a girl. I've been looking for her since I first laid my eyes on her. I just can't show it to her at first, but then when I got the chance-- I blow it out.

"Kevin angle slightly to your left. And please try to appear in love with Kelly for pete's sake, mukhang diring diri ka sa kaniya e." utos ni Mark, yung photographer namin for this shoot.

I look at Kelly and she looks like she's pissed off. I can't blame her though, she's been posing for an hour non-stop.

"C'mon Aveo, if something's bothering you set it aside first. Gusto ko ng umalis dito, please lang." Kelly muttered to me through gritted teeth.

I just ignored her remark and tried to pose again.

But few minutes later a phone started to ring making Carol even more frustrated.

"Kaninong phone yung nagriring?!" She damanded, her voice booming in the open.

Nanginginig na lumapit sakin si Henley, isa sa mga staff namin, at nanginginig na inabot sa akin yung phone ko na nagriring. Agad ko yun kinuha at halos mabitawan ko yun nung makita ko kung sino ang tumatawag.

Why would she call me?

"Damn it, Kevin. Reject that phone call and get back to work!" Carol once again shouted.

I shook my head no, "It's an emergency call, I need to take this."

Agad akong pumunta sa may balcony sa kabilang side ng room, away from all of the busy people inside. I take a deep breath first before answering my phone.

"Kuya?" Kuya? My brows furrowed in confusion. Why would he call me that? "Kuya, I-I'm so sorry for what I've said the other night. Sorry din kung umalis ako ng walang pasabi. I-I know I acted like a bitch, but now I know the truth-- I'm really sorry kuya. Can you.. can you.." She paused. Now it all makes sense.

She thought I was Yeul.

Something hit me. I remembered Yeul called me last night saying they're flying to Japan tomorrow- which is earlier today - and he said that he's going to use my number to divert all the calls to his number to mine. And he told me that he's expecting someone important to call.

But he didn't told me that she's the one he's expecting to.

"Can you pick me up? I'm on my way to LeeYori, sa may Alabang. Please kuya, I need you right now." What the? Is she crying?

"Kuya, you still there?" She asked once I didn't say anything. "It's okay if you don't want to amend right now but I'm really sorry--"

When I finally found my voice, I finally able to mumble a, "Hey, It's me Kevin."

I heard her gasp before asking me, "I didn't just called you, did I?" her voice laced with disbelief.

I rolled my eyes at her sudden outburst. Buti nalang at hindi niya ako nakikita.

"Naka divert lahat ng tawag sa number ng kuya mo sakin." paliwanag ko dito.

"N-nasan si K-kuya?"