Chapter 40

Katherine POV

I was lying in my bed with the covers on my body. I looked at the clock then covered my face with the covers.

"Katherine?" I heard Bonnie say as she opened my bedroom door.

"I'm not getting out of this bed," I stated. Then I felt the bed shift.

"Well too bad cause I have some plans and that means you need to get up," Caroline said before pulling my covers.

"What is this," I asked while looking at the tray Bonnie was holding, it had some champagne and fruit and some chocolate.

"This is your breakup breakfast!" Caroline said.

"My what?" I asked sounding confused.

"Dean left you and he did have an argument with you ..." Bonnie trailed off.

"That doesn't mean that we're done," I said.

"Well, it doesn't matter. Today we will go to a spa and have a nice day." Caroline said while filling a glass of champagne. "Here." She handed me the glass.

"Thanks," I said then drank some of it. My phone started to ring.

"It's Seth," Caroline told me.

"Tell him I don't feel like talking," I told her.

"She doesn't feel like talking," Bonnie said to Caroline. Then Caroline answered my phone.

"She doesn't feel like talking," Caroline said into my phone. I couldn't hear what Seth said on the other end.

"I am her best friend and what she needs is a day off from that so, bye," she said into the phone then hung up.

"I'm not gonna ask," I told her.

"Good cause I wasn't going to tell you," Caroline said.

"Spa time?" Bonnie said. I nodded in agreement.

Dean POV

"I can't believe I did that," I said in disbelief. Seth and Roman told me what I did last night. Katherine must hate me.

"She doesn't want to talk," Seth told me after he tried calling Katherine. I let out a loud sigh and put my face in my hands.

"Did she answer?" Roman asked Seth.

"No, her friend Caroline answered," Seth replied.

"Dean don't worry she will turn around," Roman assured me. I just shook my head in disagreement.

"I'm such a dick. She was the one good thing in my life and I screwed it all up." I said.

"Come on, man. We have to get going to the next city for Smackdown." Roman said."And Katherine will be there." he told me.

"But what if-" he cut me off.

"Let's go."

Katherine POV

"Maybe you guys can come with me to Smackdown," I said to Caroline and Bonnie.