Chapter 24

Dean POV

I was really worried about Katherine when I heard her crying in the bathroom.

"Princess, please let me in," I begged since she didn't come out after thirty minutes passed. Then I heard the doorknob unlock then I opened the door.

"Katherine," I said before I knelt down beside her on the floor and placed my hands on her face, and began to rub the tears off of her face with my thumbs.

"Dean, I have to tell you something." She said looking me in the eyes.

"What is it?" I asked.

"When I found out about Rosa I went to some hotel and then I got a call from Hunter. He wanted to know if I wanted to help him take the Shield down." Then she stopped talking and frowned as more tears came down her face.

"What did you say to him?" I asked after I wiped her tears away, again.

"I told him....yes." Then she pushed my hands away and curled up into a ball and cried. I felt so betrayed but I love her, still.

"Why did you say yes?" I asked curiously.

"Because I was tired of being cheated on and I couldn't say no because Hunter has always been there for me and I saw this as a way to repay him for taking care of me when our parents were away." She said without even looking at me.

"Did you come back to me because of that?" I asked, worried about her answer.

"No... I came back because... I love you." she said still not making any eye contact with me.

"Did you tell him anything about my past?"

"No, I couldn't no matter how hard I tried I couldn't hurt you like that."

"Why are you crying, princess?"

"Because I called Hunter and told him that I want no part of the plan and I heard the disappointment in his voice when he told me that I disappointed him and I feel like I disappointed you as well."

"Do you still love me?"

"Yes." She said then I pulled her into my chest and placed my hand on her chin then lifted her head up to make eye contact then I kissed her and she kissed back.

"I love you." I said after I pulled back."I promise I won't tell Seth or Roman or anyone, but I need you to tell me what else he has planned."

"I don't know but I know that he will always have a plan B." She said sounding scared.

"I won't let anything happen to you okay. Now let's clean you up." Then I lifted her up bridal style and sat her on the counter and cleaned her up. I was really happy because she told me the truth and didn't lie to me. And I hate being lied to by someone that I trust. After I finished cleaning her all up we headed downstairs and hung out with Seth and Roman after me and Seth apologized to each other.

"You're cheating, again," Katherine said to me as we continued playing WWE 2k13.

"That's how I win," I told her with a smirk.