Chapter 2

Katherine POV

When Hunter and I were at the table we found after we got our food we talked about my crowning and how amazing the arena is. I was eating a salad and Hunter wanted to eat not only one but two burgers and some fries.

"I don't think you should be eating like that even if RAW is live in three hours," I said. Hunter is the type of guy who could eat a whole pizza and to top that off some ice cream and not even feel guilty. #fatty4life

"I am pretty sure that this will not be in my system by the time RAW is live," he said and then I gave him a disgusted look and all he did was laugh. Hunter can be really annoying sometimes, but you have to admit he is really funny at times.

"Do you know where Katy is?" I ask to change the subject.

"I don't know, why won't you just call or text her?" he said.

"Well because my phone is dead, so I left it in my locker room to charge." 

"So that's why you didn't call me to grab a bite, hahaha." What else, was I gonna do send smoke signals? I shook my head slightly as a smile made its way upon my lips.

"I miss my phone so much," I admitted. 

"Look sorry for laughing at you, but it is pretty funny if you think about it, and you know I was just messing with you. So for you to forgive me I will contact Katy to come and hang out with you, ok? "

"Okay, thanks, Hunter." I knew he would do that, he hates it when I am upset with him, the perks of being the youngest.

"Okay, Katy should be here soon," he said before getting a call from Randy.

"I am gonna go to the gym and work out with Randy. Is that ok with you?" He asked after hanging up on Randy.

"Yeah, I should be fine, Katy should keep me company when she gets here. And Hunter, be careful you did eat a lot remember what happened last time. haha. How does it feel now being messed with now? " I told him.

"Shut up, Katherine! I will be fine, you just get ready for tonight. Wear something royal-like and not that." He said pointing at me making a face of disgust.

"Hey! Really, Hunter, you think I would wear this when I am getting crowned tonight?" I swear he thinks I'm going to wear this to The Crowning he's crazy. Everyone knows I would NEVER wear this to special events. I like dressing up for events. 

"Maybe. But just remember that we are all proud of you, and your title reign. See you later." he said getting his stuff together to exit the building.

"Okay bye," I said to him before getting up and giving him a hug.

And as soon as I see Hunter leave I see Katy enter the room.

"Hey Kat." She says

"Hey, Katy, baby," I said as I gave her a hug. We may be twins by our facial features and our height but Katy has naturally straight hair and she dyed her hair with pink ends. Katy also wears a lot more makeup than I do. We are also different from our personalities. When I looked at her she was wearing black skinny jeans and a black blank crop top and had pink heels on.