Chapter 30

Katherine POV

"Okay, follow me," I said leading him downstairs to my really big basement.

"You have a ring in your basement," he said sounding surprised.

"Come on," I said before entering the ring. He entered the ring. "Come at me."

"Are you sure you want me to come at you," he asked with a smirk.

"Do you wanna see what Trish taught me or not?" I asked.

"Okay, you ready."

"Yep," I replied. He came at me going for a clothesline so I did the backbend then quickly popped back up.

"Did she teach you any other stuff?" He asked curiously.

"She mainly taught me how to kick people in the face," I said with a chuckle. Seth also chuckled.

"What do you do for workouts?" Seth asked curiously.

"I do some treadmill, weights, yoga, and some cross-fit," I informed him.

"I love cross-fit," he said with a smile.

"I love how cross fit prepares you for everything," I commented.

"Really cause that is really one of the main reasons why I do cross fit," he said with a smile.

"What is the other reason?" I asked curiously.

"It keeps me in good shape," he replied with a chuckle, I laughed at what he said.

Dean POV

Me and Roman were in the car heading back to Katherine's place. I didn't like the fact that she was with Seth in the house together. But I know that Katherine wouldn't cheat on me with Seth, she loves me. Me and Roman had small talk every now and then but we just mostly listened to the radio. We entered Katherine's house and I realized that Seth and her are nowhere in sight. I let Roman put the beers up by himself because I wanted to find Katherine.

I saw light come from under the basement door so I decided to look in the basement. I saw Katherine and Seth sitting in the ring and talking.

"Katherine," I called out to get her attention as I walked over to the ring.

"Hey Dean." she greeted, she got up and gave me a hug once I entered the ring. I saw Seth glared at the sight of us hugging so I gave Katherine a kiss.

"So what were you two doing down here?" I asked curiously.

"I was showing Seth what Trish taught me when I was in the Hart Family Dungeon, then we just talked," she informed me.

"What did you show him?" I asked curiously.

"Come at me." She said with a smirk.

"You ready, princess?" I asked with a smirk.

"Yep." she said then I went at her going for a close line but she quickly did a backbend then she quickly popped back up."That's what I showed him."