Chapter 43

Katherine POV

Wade left to fight in his match, I hope he forgives me but I am too confused. I need to get away from the WWE. I stood in the hallway with my luggage then I saw Roman coming towards me.

"Hey baby girl." he greeted.

"Hey Ro." I greeted with a smile.

"Listen uh Dean told me what he did and what had happened, and I just want you to know that Dean feels bad about it and he doesn't want you to hate him even though he deserves it," Roman told me.

"Did Dean sleep with Summer?" I questioned.

"No, Katherine he loves you and he really wants to start fresh-" I cut Roman off.

"Tell him that I forgive him, but I'm gonna need more time," I said.

"I will and I hope to see you back in the ring," Roman said before walking off.

Dean POV

Roman told me that Katherine forgave me but that she just needs more time. I was happy that she forgave me but I want to see her. I had the necklace I gave her in my hands. I remembered how she would giggle at my silliness, the way she would kiss me, the way she would make me happy when I was upset.

She needs time.....

(Two weeks later)
Katherine POV

I got a call from Caroline and Bonnie and they said that they're moving to a place called Mystic Fall. It's a small town, they said that there are very nice people and that they will be staying at the Salvatore boarding house and I decided to join them just to get my head off of things...

"Caroline, Bonnie?" I said as I knocked on the door. The door opened I saw a very attractive guy with brown hair.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm Katherine, a friend of Bonnie and Caroline," I replied.

"Come on in," he said and let me walk in with my luggage. "I'll help you with that," he said before getting my luggage.

"Thank you. Anyway, where are Caroline and Bonnie?" I asked curiously.

"Uh, they went to the Grill. I'm sorry I should have said my name earlier but I am Stefan, Stefan Salvatore." he greeted and we shook hands.

"Salvatore as in you own this place," I said awkwardly.

"Yeah. If you want I can show you a room that you can stay in then I can take you to the grill." he offered.

"That sounds like a great idea," I said with a smile. He helped me with everything then we headed towards the Grill.

"Katherine you made it!" Caroline squealed I gave her a hug.

"I am so glad that you're here!" Bonnie greeted me with a hug.

"I needed a break from my job..." I trailed off.

"We watched what happened to you one Raw and we-" I cut Caroline off.

"I'm gonna head to the bar," I said quickly before walking away from them.