Chapter Four: Lesson Three

Start from the beginning

"Um well I have to go to class. I'll see you guys later." I waved akwardly as I ran to math.

I sat in my seat and Kian sat behind me today. The guy who usually sits there was mad but the teacher said to just sit in Kian's normal spot.

"Hey babe." Kian breathed down my neck making me shiver.

"I'm not your babe." I somehow got out without chocking up.

"Are you sure? I can see your goosebumps. Did I cause those?" He said into my neck leaving a kiss on my sweet spot.

"Maybe, maybe not. But that's not fair!" I whined.

"Lesson three part one." He said as he kissed my neck.

"Kian stop!" I said trying to move where he would stop. But he just followed my movements.

"Babe stop moving, I know you want another hickey." He smirked.

"Can we do this somewhere else I don't need someone seeing and telling Brayn." I said.

"Okay as long as call me Daddy." He said leaning his head on his propped up elbow.

"Kian!" I whined.

"I can't hear you." He smirked.

"Daddy, Can we do this somewhere else?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay." He said leaning back in his chair. I stared at him for a minute before turning around and listening to the lesson which I already knew how to do so I knew this would be an easy unit.

*skip to lunch*

I walked into the cafeteria with Bryan and got my food. I walked over to our table and set my tray down. I went to go get a soda. I had just put my dollar in the machine when someone came up behind me and snaked their arms around my waist.

"Hey babe!" The person said.

"Kian I already told you I'm not your ba-" I started but turned to see Brayn and Drake instead.

"Why is Kian calling you babe?" Brayn growled.

"Um you know Kian he calls all the girls that." I said.

"Do you want me tell him to stop?" Brayn asked.

"NO! I mean I've got it under control." I said. Brayn gave me a look before just shaking his head.

"Okay well I just came to supervise." Brayn said.

"Supervise what?" I asked confused.

"Drake has a question." Brayn said nudging Drake.

"Oh well I um I was wondering if you wanted to go a d-date with me this Saturday..." Drake trailed off as he scratched the back of his neck and looked down at his shoes.

"I'd love to!" I smiled.

"Really?!" Drake's head shot up. I nodded. "I um I'll text you the details." He smiled hugging me. I saw Brayn watching out of the coned of my eye. I rolled my eyes.