Chapter Twenty Nine: I love You

Chapter Twenty Nine I love You
"What did you do bro?", Betty asked, with her hands on both of her waist, Tori was confused on what just happened, standing behind Betty, "I don't know, I just tried to propose to her, but she said no and left", T-bone said, he looked down on the floor, disappointed. Betty knelt beside him and put her hand on his shoulder, "Hey it'll be alright, she has to think about it all too sudden", Betty said, T-bone looked at her and gave her a hug, "Thanks sis", she said, "I'll go check on Tochi", Tori said as she passed the two and walked into there room.

Tochi POV
What did he just say to me, why did I leave, I would have said yes. Then I heard a knock on my door, "Get away leave me alone", I said while hurrying my face in the pillow, "Tochi, it's Tori, I think we should talk", I heard Tori say, I walked up to the door, Tori was there giving me a worried look on her face. "Tochi, it's about you boyfriend", Tori told me, wait did something bad happen,"Tochi, why did you say no, I thought you loved him", Tori asked me, I looked down and sat on my bed, Tori following after me, "I was confused, I didn't know what to do, he just knelt there and proposed to me, I was so worked up on why he had no time for me, that I didn't notice he was doing it for me", I said, I then cried on Tori's shoulder. This is what it feels, to be more mature, and to pick the wrong choice, "Tochi, I'm sorry", I heard a male voice say, I looked up seeing T-bone at the doorway, oh great I forgot to close the door. "I'll leave you two alone for a bit", Tori said, leaving our room and closing the door, T-bone sat beside me on the bed, I felt guilty and looked away from him, afraid to see his face. "I never knew you felt that way", he said to me, "Listen T-bone, I should be sorry, I never should have judged you, You probably hate me know", I said as I looked at him, "Hate You?! Tochi like I said before, you are the one I love, more or less, the one I want to spend my whole life with", he said, I felt blush coming across my cheeks, "Y-Yes, T-bone", I said, he just looked at me confused, "What?", he said, "I said Yes, I will marry you". T-bone looked at me, and hugged me tightly, I hugged back, he then got the ring from his pocket and placed it on my ring finger, we then shared a kiss, "I love you", "I love you too", then we break the kiss.