Chapter Thirteen: On the Search

Chapter Thirteen On the Search

Chica, Tochi and T-bone called the others, they all decided to look for Bonnie. They looked at all the possible areas, then they decided to go farther, Goldie splitter them in teams, "Ok guys, this is how it works, by threes, Freddy, you and the Dogs. Chica, Tochi and T-bone. Foxy, Freto and Mangle. And me with the lynxes, now go!", yelled Goldie as they all split up to find Bonnie. Chica was crying when she was in T-bone's car, Tochi comforted her. They were all on the search, some went downtown, some went uptown, and some stayed on the street where the pizzeria is.

"We have to find him, we have to find him", said Chica as she weeps in the car. Tochi can see the sadness in her little sister, "Hey Chica, it will be fine, we'll find him". While T-bone was driving he saw someone with a black jacket with a hoodie then he stopped the car, "T-bone, why did you stop?", asked Tochi. T-bone stayed silent, but he only said, "Follow me, and stay quiet". Tochi and Chica followed T-bone, he followed the man, Chica saw who's he following, "Hey it's him", Chica whispered. The three of them followed him into another pizzeria, "Woah", as they looked inside. It looked like Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, except more, Terrifying. It looked like some sort of horror house, then they were ambushed inside.

Meanwhile the others are still looking for Bonnie at the other areas, then they met back at the pizzeria, "Did you guys found anything?", asked Goldie. "Sorry no success", answered Freddy, but something or someone bumped into Mangle, Mangle saw what or who it was, it was a child. Mangle knelt down to his height and asked, "Well hello, where are your parents?". The child didn't answer he only looked down, Mangle was worried if she hurt him or not, "Oh, I see, you don't have parents, don't you?", Mangle asked. The child nodded, he didn't seem to want to speak, "Well,I'll take care of you, I'll become your mother", said Mangle to the boy, he smiled and gave her a hug. "Thank you", said the child, "Well, what's your name?", Mangle asked. "BB", answered the child, it seemed that the name was a acronym, "What does BB stand for?", she asked. The child answered, "Balloon Boy", "Why is your name Balloon Boy?", she asked. BB thought for a moment, "That's what name that was given to me". "Well BB, welcome to the family".

Authors Note

BOOM FINALLY ! BB is in the story, yay! By the way, if you hate BB, then go...... Um.....never-mine, just respect BB, he is a human anyway.