Chapter Twenty Eight: Engange?!

Chapter Twenty Eight Enganged?

Tochi and Chica were on the bed scared as heck, T-bone came in a few minutes afterwards while holding up Bonnie, preventing him for falling and hurting himself, "Bonnie!", Chica screamed getting off the bed and reaching out for Bonnie, Bonnie was injured badly from the fight, so he was too weak to just stand up, as Chica was gonna help Bonnie unto the bed, she felt an aching in her belly, she collapse on the floor like before, "Chica what's wrong?", Tochi asked, while helping Chica up on the bed next to Bonnie, except she was sitting, not lying down. "Tochi, I'm fine, it's just the baby", Chica said in a weak tone, Tochi with a concern look, knew something wasn't right. Then a few minutes after, "I want PIZZA!", Chica screamed her lungs out, she was hungry, "Chica, we don't have Pizza", Tochi said with her kind tone, "No, I want Pizza!!!", Chica was acting like she was five, but still she can't control her cravings, Bonnie then woke up after she screamed, "Bonnie!", Chica said as she jump on Bonnie, Bonnie who was still weak and injured got up and hugged her back, but still in pain. "Well, you guys have fun, I'm going to the pizzeria, so I can buy Pizza for Chica", Tochi said, she went out the room, not noticing that T-bone had followed her out, "Let me come too", T-bone insist Tochi, "Why do you care?", Tochi said with an angered tone in her voice.

T-bone POV
What is wrong with her, I just wanna go with her, "Tochi I care, for you and your safety, besides they might come back", I told her, she just ignored me and said, "Fine you can come, but you have to tell me what's going on in your blue head of yours" Tochi said, I did a weak smile, but I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to smile, "Wait, I have to get something", I said, she waited in the living room, I grab that 'gift', that I bought for her and went back to the living room to follow her, "What exactly did you get?", she ask me, nervous I was, but good thing I had an excuse all planed out, "Just bring in extra money just in case of emergency shopping", I told her, she nodded, without a smile. Then we entered my car and drove to the pizzeria, Freddy was there, with Freto, Foxy, Dianne, Mangle and Goldie, oh and those new guys from the Musical Restaurant, we picked up the pizza for Chica and I drove home, "Now T-bone, tell me what is going on, you never had the time to hang out with me like before, what's happening", she asked, me. I was heating up now, how am I gonna tell her about my other job, oh $#*+, ok I can do this, "Tochi, I was at a shift, I took another job temporarily, so that I can buy you something", I told her, "T-bone, what kind of possible thing that you can buy for me, I have everything I already wanted", she said, a frown got on my face, but I have to do it, I knelt down on one knee, getting my gift for her from my pocket, in a small box with happiness. "Tochi Chicken, the most beautiful girl I've ever met, may I ask you, Will you Marry me?", I then opened the box, revealing a small precious diamond ring. Her face was full of shock, I hope she accepts, "T-bone I-I, I can't", she said, what?! She then ran to our room, locking the door, great now I have to deal with our problem and sleep on the sofa, just after that, my sisters just came home and witnessed everything that happened, "What did you do bro?".