Chapter Eighteen: Doublegangers? Twins? Quadruplets?

Chapter Eighteen Doublegangers? Twins? Quadruplets?

After Chica's Party, they all decided to go home, Chica hugged Bonnie with Carl in her arms, "He's is cute isn't he", Chica said to Bonnie while Carl is licking her face. "He's one of the cutest things I ever saw", Bonnie replied, when they went home, Chica let Tochi play with Carl for a while. Then Chica made a bed for him, fed him then let him sleep, then everyone else went to sleep.

Meanwhile at the Dog residence. Dianne's perspective.
I thought about him tonight, then I snapped out of it when Lynka went into my room, "You alright, you seem to be unfocused recently?", she asked when she sat on my bed. "I'm fine Lynka, just fine", I said hoping that she will leave, but she didn't. "I don't believe you, tell me, besides you have to tell me a secret after I told you mine", she said, convincing me to tell her, which worked. "Alright, but promise not to tell anyone, including my brother", I said. "I promise", she replied, well I have to tell her don't I, I can't hide it forever. "Ok, well there is this guy and....", I tried to say, but Lynka cut off my sentence, "Oh my goodness, you like a boy? Who?", she asked, I don't want her to know, but I have to do it don't I, "Well it's, --------", (Ha, you thought I will reveal it don't Ya, hahahahahahahahahaha, Sorry let's conitinue). "But promise not to tell him", I said threatening her, "I promise", she ended, then she left my room, and I slept. End of POV.

At morning, everyone woke up, ready to go to work. Mangle called a babysitter for BB, until we figure out if we are bringing him to work or not. Chica let her neighbor, Ms. Muffintop take care of Carl, Goldie got the place cleaned from yesterday, and everything normal like everyday at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Some kids, even greeted Chica a related birthday, the kids enjoyed the pizza, and when on their break, two girls came in looking for some people. "Um... Hello..... I'm looking for Terrance Bunny and Bonnie Bunny", said a girl in a purple top with red jeans, being followed by a shorter girl, she had a white top with a blue skirt. In listening to that Bonnie recognized that voice, including T-bone, "Betty, Tori?", the Bunnies asked to the girls at the door, "Bonnie, Who's Betty and Tori?", Chica asked worried, then Bonnie and T-bone got out of their places and towards the two girls, they hugged them and they hugged them back. The Chickens got worried, everyone went and greeted the two females, "Who are you?", asked Tochi with crossed arms. "Tochi, meet our sisters, Betty and Tori", T-bone said introducing them to the Fazbear family. "Bonnie, you never told us you had sisters", said Chica worried that she didn't know everything about him, "We were siblings, until our parents divorced, our mom had quadruplets and our dad got worried about raising all of them, then they got into a fight, our mom got the girls while our dad got us", said Bonnie explaining. "So who are you exactly?", asked Betty, "I'm Chica, Chica Chicken", said Chica introducing herself. Betty got a surprised expression on her face, "Hey are you related to Connie Chicken, Bonnie told me how much he had a crush on her", Betty said, giving Chica an interesting fact. "Betty, she's Connie, she just change her name, but now we're dating", said Bonnie giving an embarrassed look on Betty's face, "Oh sorry, well congrats", said Betty, Tori looked at her older brother, he held hands with another girl, she smiled asking, "Hey Terrance, is she your girlfriend?", asked Tori. "Well yes I'm his girlfriend, but T-bone, your name is Terrance?", Tochi answered for him, "Well yes it was, but it didn't match my personality, so I changed it, and now people call me T-bone", "Well good to know, hey who's that hottie?", asked Betty looking at the brown bear on stage. "Betty, meet Freddy, Freddy, my sister, Betty", Bonnie saying, introducing them to each other, "Well nice to meet you, may we talk for a moment please", asked Freddy, "Sure, my good sir", Betty answered, then they talked alone at the backstage for a while. Dianne went in, asking for someone, "Hey guys, where's Freddy?", Dianne asked. "I think he's with my sister", T-bone replies, "What are they doing?", Dianne asked another question. "I think they're gonna be a couple, if they are, I'm proud of them", Chica saying, Dianne thought for a moment, "Um.. Excuse me", Dianne said leaving for the bathroom, "What's up with her", Tochi wondering. "I don't know, but let's go, they need to stay somewhere", "How about they stay at our old room, you'll sleep with T-bone and I'll stay with Bonnie", said Chica giving a suggestion. "Good idea Chichi, we have two extra beds, let's go", said Tochi, then Betty and Freddy got out of the room, good thing they were actually talking, then they all went home, meanwhile Dianne thought for a moment in the bathroom.