One Night

Josie paced back and forth until she heard her phone ring. Rushing to it, she answered. Her heart skipped in anticipation, her palms clammy. "Hello?"

"I'm here, in the lobby."

"Room 405," she instructed.

"Alright. I'm on my way up."

Josie hung up and her tummy tightened. It had been such a long time since she had seen Lenny in the flesh. He was an old bad habit, one she knew she give into if the temptation was put in her face again. He was her weakness, and she had only succeeded in resisting him the final time.

She checked her reflection in the mirror before sitting on the bed and fiddling with the box of condoms she had bought. She stared at the box of rubbers as if she was unsure what she was doing with them.

Three light raps on her door caused her heart to explode before she got up and ambled to answer it, seeing Lenny on the other side.

Before she could collect her thoughts, the widest smile touched her lips and the familiar tug of her heart panged her. It was always as if this man had swept the earth right from under her feet. Now was no different.

"Lenny," she said softly, reaching her hand out for his.

"I'm glad you called, Josie." His fingers lightly stroked her face, his thumb caressing her plump bottom lip as the door closed behind them. "Just as beautiful as the day I met you." He pulled her into his warm embrace, and she stayed there, inhaling the scent she had dreamed about for years after she let Lenny go.

"I'm so happy you came."

"I didn't know if you wanted white or brown tonight, so I brought Rémy and Ciroq."

"You know I've always been more of a white drinker."

Although Josie was inclined to dark liquor from time to time, her preference was white. Dark had taken her under when she had allowed it.

Lenny chuckled as Josie released him and led him to the bed. She got two glasses, they blessed the bottle, and he poured her a glass of Ciroq.

"How is everything for you, Jo?"

"I'm blessed," she stated simply, tossing back her glass. "And if memory serves," she began, reaching for his belt. "So are you."

Lenny set his glass aside, lifting Josie up. "I've dreamt of getting to see you this way just one more time for five years. So while you're still sober, is this what you want, Josie?"

Josie chuckled. "You've always been such a gentleman. I want this, Lenny. You. I bought Magnums."

She took a condom from the box and passed it to him. He set it aside to lift her nightgown off.

Josie lied there in her bra and panties, her eyes on Lenny as he studied her body, his hand caressing her smooth skin. "God, Josie." He drank in the sight of her before he leaned down and kissed her vodka stained lips.

Josie allowed the feeling to take her, returning Lenny's electric kisses. The slickness of his tongue brushed against her lips before dancing with her tongue, dominating it.

"Mmm," Josie moaned softly, wrapping her arms around his neck.

He reached around to unclasp her bra, his lips trailing downward. She watched as he took her right breast into his mouth, his eyes watching hers. She was unaware that he was looking in her eyes as she watched his mouth work wonders on her flesh.

Lenny slid a finger into Josie's boy shorts, feeling her heat before he even reached his slippery destination.

He had missed being near this body. Being inside this woman's heaven. He was sure that Josie never quite understood the power of her femininity, what kept him coming back to her all those years.