To Be The Light

Zacznij od początku

'Who knows what could happen to you, you may one day bring back a life resulting in the end of your own and... I wouldn't know until days after...'

Sayuri sighed walking toward the door and up to the throne room when she sensed one familiar chakra signature and three she didn't recognize in a conference room. She made her way to that room saying her greetings to anyone who she had seen in the halls before getting to the door that lead to where they were at. Osuma, Riko, Mamoru Akio and Batya with them as well.

"I see you brought friends this time, Sasuke," Sayuri shut the door behind her and analyzed the group before making eye contact with Sasuke, "What can I do for you today?"

"Who's she Sasuke?!" Karin asked pointing at the confused Sayuri with jealousy, Suigetsu had a slight blush on his face while Jugo stared in amazement.

"This is Queen Sayuri, she is a friend of mine. Sayuri this Karin, Suigetsu and Jugo they are my comrades," Sasuke gestured to them each.

Sayuri smiled, "Well, I am happy to meet you all and hope you are comfortable with your stay while in my home," she thought for a moment, "We have plenty of room for each of you here, oh! I should tell the cooks that we are having guest to night, do any of you prefer-"

"Sayuri," Sasuke interrupted with a serious tone.

"Hey don't think you can interrupt the Queen you brat!" Riko yelled glaring at Sasuke.

She stared at him confused and waited for him to go on, "Orochimaru is dead and I killed him."

The Hoshi's eyes widened in shock snapping their heads to Sayuri, her eyes were covered by her hair as she stared wide eyed at the floor.

"I-I see..." her right arm ached and her left hand shook, she turned to the door, "Well, I'm afraid I have a handful of things to do and I wont be able to make it to dinner. So if you'd excuse me..." she gripped onto the handle to leave. This was also part of the agreement between Sasuke and Sayuri being spy's, all fighting and killing would be left to the person who seeked the revenge. For instants: Sasuke kills Itachi and Sayuri kills Orochimaru.

"Sayuri-" Sasuke stood.

"My compassionate offer still stands, you will always find open arms here in Hideyoshi," everyone's eyes were now on her, concerned and weary. "But our deal has shattered-"

"Sayuri if you'd let me-" Sasuke made his way over to her.

Her grip on the door knob tightened breaking it, she tossed it harshly to the side it snagged it's self deep into the wall making everyone stiffen she still faced away from them. "The deal was severed the moment you attempted to kill that bastard," Sasukes eyes widened him being the only one to see Sayuri's eyes and at her words, "When you lose control of his chakra and he begins to take over while I am in your presence," she walked out of the door, " I will not hesitate in killing him even if you're soul is still there," she slammed the door, the windows and walls cracking.

"We sure got stuck with some lousy weather, eh?" Kakashi remarked to the rain.

Naruto shouts, "Everyone move out!"

"Actually, I think the rain might help our resident hot head cool off," Kiba laughed.

Kakashi, Captain Yamato, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shino, Hinata, Kiba and Akamaru stood in the rain in front of the Leaf gates.

Sayuri stood in front of the window of her bedroom holding her arms as she shook, Sasuke and his team were heading out of Hideyoshi stopping to pick some food and other things up before they were out of the Kingdom. She stared out of her window until she could no longer feel their chakra signatures. She gritted her teeth as tears left her eyes uncontrollably.