Chapter 11: The Plan

I was all alone in the room, until Caspian walked in to see me sitting on the Stone Table. I was surprised to see him here.

"Sabrina." He said.

"Caspian, I'm sorry." I said."I just got angry that's all."

"Angry?"

I sighed."Yes, because I saw the way you and Susan looked at one another."

He chuckled."Ah, I don't think you are angry but rather jealous."

I replied hastily."Jealous? As if!"

He smirked as he took a few steps towards me. I tried to remain as calm as possible.

"Oh really?" He asked.

"Yes, I wasn't jealous at all!" I sneered.

"Don't hide it. I know you're lying, anyways you look cute when you knocked all the pine cones to the ground." Caspian teased.

I could feel my face heat up and I quickly looked away as I tried to hide it.

He then placed a finger under my chin and lifted my chin, so my icy blue eyes would meet his warm chocolate eyes.

He then leaned in, closing the distance between us. I could feel my heart beat quicken.

I closed my eyes and our lips soon met. I felt like a million fireworks went off. The kiss soon deepened and we then both pulled away panting for a breath of air.

We smiled at one another. It was at this moment that I knew my feelings for Caspian. I had fallen for him and I fell hard.

Peter then entered the room and approached us.

"I'd like to have meeting." Peter said."I have an idea to propose."

"Very well."Caspian replied."Gather the others."

Peter soon came back with Susan, Edmund, Lucy, Reepicheep, Trufflehunter, and other Narnians.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Miraz's men and war machine are on their way." Peter informed."That means the same men aren't protecting his castle."

"What do you propose we do, your majesty?" Reepicheep asked.

At that moment, Caspian and Peter both spoke at the same time. No one understood what one or the other way saying.

Peter turned to Caspian and the two seemed to stare at each other, until Caspian backed down.

Peter then commenced speaking."Our only hope is to strike them, before they strike us-"

"But that's crazy." Caspian said cutting Peter off."No one has ever taken that castle."

"There's always a first time." Peter stated.

"We'll have the element of surprise." A dwarf named Trumpkin added.

"But we the advantage here." Caspian declared.

"If we dig in, we can hold them off indefinitely." Susan said supporting Caspian.

I tried to hold myself back from being jealous. Why are they always near each other? Peter then glared at Susan.

"I, for one feel safer underground." Trufflehunter said.

"Look I appreciate what you've done here." Peter replied."But this isn't a fortress, it's a tomb."

"Yes," Edmund spoke up."And if they're smart, the Telemarines will wait and starve us out."

Edmund's got a point there.

"We can collect nuts!" A squirrel next to Reepicheep suggested.

"Yes and we can throw them at the Telemarines." Reepicheep said sarcastically."Shut up! I think I know where I stand, sire."

Peter then turned towards me. What?!

"Sabrina, what do you think?"

All eyes were on me, waiting for my answer.

"Well...I'm sorry Caspian, but I suppose Peter's idea is better." I said."We can't hide in here forever and what will we win with that?"

Caspian just nodded and looked away. Oh dear. Peter smiled and turned to the head of the centaurs.

"If I get your troops in, can you handle the guards?" Peter asked.

"Or die trying, my liege." He replied.

"That's what I'm worried about." Susan said.

"Sorry?" Peter asked confused.

"We're all acting like there's only two options." Lucy explained."Dying here or dying there."

"I'm not sure if you've been listening, Lu." Peter said.

"No, you're not listening." Lucy argued."Or have you forgotten who really defeated the White witch, Peter?"

Aslan? I agree though, shouldn't we wait for him? Xavier and I helped finish her off, but without Aslan she would've never been defeated.

"I think we waited for Aslan long enough." Peter replied rather harshly.

With that he walked out of the room. I clenched my jaw. I guess we're attacking the castle.

"Alright, you heard Peter." I then said."We shall prepare for the attack for tonight."

With that the Narnians began preparing for tonight. I sighed as I sat down on the Stone Table.

"So, Susan will you help me prepare for the attack tonight?" Xavier asked Susan.

She sighed."Alright, but try anything funny and you'll be sorry."

With that Susan and Xavier left the room as well. I then turned to Caspian.

"So you prefer Peter's plan?" He asked.

I sighed."Caspian, I picked his because he has a reason. Or do you doubt me?"

He chuckled."No, of course I don't."

With that he leaned in and we shared a sweet kiss. Lucy's voice then reached us.

"Eww, gross."

We pulled away and laughed as we saw Lucy's reaction.

"I'll go and help his majesty, King Peter for tonight's attack." Caspian then said.

With that he left and I turned to Lucy who was grinning.

"So you do love him." Lucy said.

"Yes, with all my heart." I said with a smile.

"Wait until I tell Susan!" She exclaimed.

I had a bad feeling once she said this. However, before I could stop her she was already on her way.

I huffed out a sigh. I had a feeling Susan was interested in Caspian and I knew I could lose him, but that could endanger the friendship between Susan and me.

What do I do?