Meet the daughter of Hecate

~ Tanya Black's POV ~

I closed the door leaving the Hades (and now Thanathos) cabin. Heading towards the Hermes cabin I heard whispers and giggles. Same words that the campers told us yesterday was all I could make out. Somehow thou, they were different. It wasn't Thanathos' name they were saying. It was... Hecate?!

I hurried towards the entrance as I saw Fae about to leave the cabin. She was frozen. I looked up only to realized what caused her to panic. A small image of a torch was glowing upon her head or that was at least what I could see at that distance.

Soon everyone got back at doing whatever they were doing. But Fae couldn't move. She just stood there.

I hurried and climbed up the steps reaching for her hand.

"Hey, Fae," I shook my hand in front of her face, "What just happened?"

She shook her head, "I was claimed. By Hecate, the goddess of magic."

I wasn't sure how to react so I just waited for her reaction.

"That's amazing!!" She shouted, "I was so worried that I'll end up in the Aphrodite cabin."

"So, can do some really cool spells and witchcraft stuff?" I asked getting excited too.

"I don't know. I don't feel any change whatsoever."

Then, a ray of sunshine shone right on her as her clothes started changing shape. Her camp T-shirt was now a short tank top. She was wearing a blue jacket and dark jeans. A pair of blue gloves that fitted her hands perfectly were slightly shining on the light from the sun.

We both smiled at her new outfit.

"Come on, we need to choose weapons!" Fae squeked filled with energy.

"Let's get Tony too." I suggested and she nodded.