Rock, Paper, Scissors

~ Anthony Black's POV ~

I yawned and stretched as the morning sun hit me right in the face. I stood up heading towards the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"You missed the campfire yesterday."

I turned around only to see the son of Hades casually leaning over the infirmary door.

"I wasn't in the mood." I admitted getting my tooth paste and brush out of my bag.

I then proceeded to brush my teeth as Nico just stared at me, "What's wrong?"

He didn't answered, just walked out of the door with no word. I shrugged. The boy seemed to have some kind of problem with me.

I looked down only to realize that my previous clothes were gone and I was only in boxers. I thought about how I never undressed last night. I just plopped on the bed and seconds after I was sleeping. 

Getting some random things to wear I slipped them on and started packing some of the stuff Will left me. There were some packages of ambrosia and nectar. I put them inside the bag and slung it over my shoulder. 

"You're leaving already?" I heard  the blonde son of Apollo.

"You want me to stay more?" I took the opurtunity to mess with him a bit.

"As if." He tried to lie but I caught the blush in his cheeks rise.

"I'll visit." I promised and he nodded.

"You don't have to." Will smiled knowing that he was a terrible lier.

*

"So," Tanya spoke looking down at her own sack, "Apperantly Nico was searching for you yesterday."

"Yeah," I agreed casually, "We talked today. Well, talk is not really the right word but..."

"Why?" She snapped at me.

I put my hands up in defence, "I don't know. Why are you making such a big deal over it?"

"I'm not."

She looked back down already packed. She handed me her luggage without saying anything else.

"We're moving again. Let's focus on our new home."

I shivered as she said home. There was no warmth in her words whatsoever. In fact, there was something compleatly different.

~ Tanya Black's POV ~

I didn't want to move. Not with Nico. Not ever.

But here I was walking slowly towards the Hades cabin that was going to be our future home. Home wasn't the right word thou.

I stopped as the coldness lurking from the cabin filled my lungs. Even thou the whole camp had this magic barrier that blocked all cold weather and wind I could feel darkness flooding from this place. It was a small cottage-like formed building made out of obsidian, compleatly black with shades of purple. There were two torches next to the entrance. 

I looked up to see my brother raising eyebrows towards the door. He opened it revealing the inside of the cabin that, to my surprise, wasn't half bad. There were more torches inside which I was guessing were the only light source. The walls were painted in dark brown. A king-sized bed was placed to the right.

And there he was. 

Nico was casually laying on the bed looking at our direction.

"Welcome!" He murmured, no excitement in his voice.

I was about to say something sarcastic but Tony stopped me with a look. 

"Uh... Nice cabin you have here. Where's the bathroom?"

He was practically panting.

I giggled quietly. Nico tilted his head to the side pointing towards another door.

We walked further in, Tony heading towards the bathroom. I kneed down next to my sack getting some stuff out.

"So, where are we sleeping?" I asked Nico while picking some clothes to change into after my morning shower.

"There's only one bed." He answered all so calmy.

My head snapped in his direction. I glared at him as he was staring at the ceiling.

"So, you'll sleep on it," He added, "You and your brother."

My expression now was a mixture of disbelief and relief, "And where are you gonna sleep?"

"On the ground." He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"That won't happen," I saw Tony shake his head, "I'm the oldest one here, therefore the wisest and the one that has most responsibilities. So, I'll be sleeping on the ground."

"No way," I squeked, "I'm not sleeping with someone I've known from a day. I'll be on the ground."

"I suggested that you take my bed first." Nico reminded us now standing up.

"I'm not sleeping with any other guys except Tony." I followed his example also getting up.

Although my height didn't have that effect that both Nico's and Tony's had, I still looked up meeting both of their faces. I was a lot shorter than both of them which didn't bother me much until now. Nico and Tony were about the same height so they were glaring at each other easily.

"I'm still here!" I half-shouted as Tony covered my mouth dragging me towards him.

I bumped into his chest and turned around seeing the boy's auras practically getting darker and darker.

"I said you can have my bed." Nico demanded stepping a bit closer to us.

"And I said you should keep it." Tony did the same.

Before they were illegally close I separated them.

"Okay, we should play rock paper scissors then." I decided.

Both of the boys laughed at the ridiculous idea. I was taken aback by Nico's laugh but I managed to keep it together.

"Are you too scared?" I changed the tactic.

Lucky for me, they were both too easy to understand.

Getting in what looked like a fighting position Nico prepared his hand. On the other hand, Tony, not wanting to be left behind also got ready for battle.

As I realized this wasn't between the three of us anymore I sighed. I gave them a sign to which they started.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors!"

I looked down sighing again. Tony smirked towards Nico as the other boy growled.

"I want a rematch." Nico decided after a couple of seconds.

"Why?" Tony asked not removing that smirk that seemed forever stuck on his face.

Nico stepped on his foot which cause my brother to almost fall back. Then, the son of Hades caught him by the elbow leaving him hanging.

"Because I want to rid your face of that annoying grin." He whispered to my brother.

Unsure of where this was going I realized that Nico's smile was growing bigger. Tony seemed to notice too.

"You are so enjoying this." He challenged towards the younger boy.

"I could let go any second."

"You won't."

I decided to let them be as they were having a deadly glaring contest so I exited the cabin.