The children of the death god

~ Anthony Black's POV ~

I didn't understand it back then. I just saw all kids bowing down speaking some kind of welcoming words and pointing to us. I looked over at my sister and a fading image caught my attention. A small version of a  black scythe was glowing upon her head.

"What is happening?" Tan asked and I shrugged.

Then I looked down. My clothes have changed. I was wearing a pitch black leather jacket and black jeans. I looked down at my hands and I couldn't stop staring at the pair of gloves I wore. They were the no-fingers type that I'd spend looking for for such a long time. They were perfect. I was also wearing a pair of jet black Vans and an earring for some reason.

I was just about to share my excitement with my sister when she turned towards me with a grin. She probably looked pretty hot to the guys around (I swear I caught Conner staring). Her hair was messier and the curles were forming around her face almost touching it. A red lipstick was put on her lips and what looked like an eyeliner had her eyes pop up a bit. She also wore a leather jacket but hers was the shorter type. A scarf that had many skulls on it was wrapped around her neck. Her jeans and shoes were similar to mine.

The crowd immediately started cheering and pointing to our new outfits.

"Congratulations, children," We heard a serious voice call out, "You were claimed by the god of Death, reaper of souls, Thanatos."

The realization hit both me and Tanya at the same time.

"WHAT?!"

"Just like our lesson," Percy sneaked behind me, "Congrats, man... And nice outfit!"

I gave him a confused expression, "I thought you said everything would be clearer. But I don't understand anything."

"Give it some time, dude."

I turned around only to face a blonde guy with blue eyes. He had a tattoo on his arm and wore a purple T-shirt. He was holding a beautiful girl by the hand. She looked like a native american. Her hair was tied in a braid that was resting on her shoulder. She also had a warm smile plastered on her face.

"I'm Jason, by the way, son of Jupiter...or Zeus." The boy spoke, "And that's Piper, daughter of Aphrodite."

"And to complete the trio. I'm Leo, son of Hephaestus."

I looked at the small boy who took Jason's other hand copying Piper's way of holding it.

"Riiight..."

"Piper," Another girl joined in breathing heavily, "I searched the whole place for you."

She was panting really hard. Her hair was with a bronze color and really curly. Like really curly. Her eyes were golden and she was quite small, about Tanya's heigh actually.

"Oh, welcome to camp," She said catching her breath, "I'm Hazel, daughter of Pluto...or Hades."

"You're Nico's sister then?" I asked and she nodded.

"Nico has a sister?!" Tanya couldn't believe.

"Yea. He really isn't that bad. You'll see." Hazel told her reassuringly.

"Okay, enough introductions," The man horse, Chiron, from earlier called, "You'll be staying in the Hades cabin since there's no Thanatos one starting tomorrow. You'll be presented with your time table and you'll have to choose a weapon. Since you missed the tour of camp today we're leaving that for tomorrow too."

I couldn't concentrate after this words. You will be staying in the Hades cabin.