Annabeth

~Anthony Black's POV~

"-but isn't that impossible." I heard Perce talking.

I turned the corner and saw him chatting with a girl. Her hair was blonde and her gray eyes radiated wisdom.

Annabeth. Percy's girlfriend.

I didn't like her.

"Hey, Annabeth!" I put on my usual fake smile and walked towards them.

"Hi." She smiled back.

"So, what're you talking about?" I asked them as they shrugged at the same time.

"School." Percy lied.

I always knew when he was lying which happened more often when he was with Annabeth.

"Where's Tan?" She changed the subject leaving me no choice but to answer.

"I left her outside the classroom. She was having maths first period."

She nodded. "Why aren't you in class?"

"Annabeth, don't attack him with that much questions." Percy commanded but she just stroke a glance at him which made him shut up.

"You know only I can command, right?" She said as he leaned in to kiss her.

"I was just heading there," I almost shouted, "I have history."

"My favorite." Both of them beamed breaking their kiss.

I sighed. I didn't like it when they... kissed. I couldn't explain it... I just didn't like it. Maybe it was because I didn't have a girlfriend.

"Let's go then!" Annabeth led the way.

*

I tilted my head to the side. I didn't like eavesdropping at all but I definitely heard my name.

"-but Tony's eighteen, Annabeth. Eighteen! No one had ever survived this long."

Survived. What did he mean?

"I know, I know," Annabeth whispered back to him, "And Tanya is fourteen. It's still a shock. But they're definitely-"

"Annabeth Chase!" I heard the teacher and my head snapped back towards the board.

"Uh...yes, sir?"

"Who is the goddess of family?" Mr. Williams asked her annoyed to repeat his question.

"The goddess of family," Annabeth thought for a second, "Oh, you mean Hera! She's not-"

"Annabeth..." Percy cut her off singing her name quietly.

"Hera!" She repeated.

"Perseus-" The teacher started again looking towards the boy.

"Percy." He corrected him.

"The god of the seas." Mr. Brown narrowed his eyes and I heard both Annabeth and Percy giggle, "Is it that funny, Perseus?"

"No, no I'm sorry," Perce assured him whiping a tear away from his eye, "Poseidon."

Everyone in the class looked at them confused as to what they were laughing about.

"God of death?" Mr. Brown looked at me.

I thought for a second and answered, "Thanathos."

"Wrong. It's Hades." Our history teacher was practically grinning at my mistake.

"No, sir," I snapped my head at him angrily, "Hades is the god of the Underworld. Thanathos is the god of death. He collects the souls of the dead people and brings them to the Underworld where they get-"

The bell rang and I stopped in the middle of the sentence. Mr. Brown looked dumbfounded but I just grabbed my backpack and swung it over my shoulder without caring much.

"Let's go get Tan." I suggested as Annabeth and Percy shared a look and nodded.

"Where did you learn that much about Greek mythology?" Percy asked while we were on our way to my sister's class.

"I don't know," I lied, "I guess I spend way too much time in the library."

"You're lying." Percy narrowed his eyes at me.

Just as much as I knew him, he knew me.

Before I could say something else I heard someone screaming my name down the hall and soon I had a fourteen year old sister attached to my neck.

"What has gotten into you?" I asked her furring my eyebrows.

If there was one thing Tanya wasn't it was cheerful.

"I met this super cute boy." She started and I rolled my eyes. It has started.