Friends?!

~ Tanya Black's POV ~

Fae led me outside, "Where to?"

I pointed towards the infirmary and she nodded. Continuously dragging me at the direction I showed her, we finally arrived.

"Is Will inside?" She asked.

"I don't know. But last time I saw him he was taking care of my brother."

"He's such a nice guy," Fae spoke as I nodded, "Unlike that jackass Nico."

My head immediately snapped at her direction. Just an instinct.

"Is there something wrong?" The girl asked and I shook my head and then nodded.

"You're right," I laughed a bit, "Will is a nice guy."

She grinned and we walked inside the larger cabin. Nothing had changed from earlier. A couple of kids were running around trying to help other kids that were laying on the hospital beds injured.

"Why did you need to come here?" I ask Fae as she was looking around.

"I'm what you call a freshman," She replied looking proud, "I arrived yesterday with Nico here, at camp."

So, Nico brought her here.

"And then Travis and Conner told me to get here and pack some nectar and ambrosia in my bag for emergencies."

"Oh, that's great! I arrived today with Percy, Leo and Tony who is my brother."

"Both Percy and Leo, huh? From what I got this past hours they were part of the big prophecy of the seven."

"What is a prophecy?" I asked probably sounding really stupid.

"It's when the Oracle speaks about certain campers," A boy explained and as he got closer I realized it was Will, "And the prophecy of the seven was apparently the hardest quest so far."

"Who else was there?"

"Well, of course Percy and Annabeth. Also, Leo, Piper and Jason, Hazel and Frank. Coach Hedge - one really furious satyr - was there for a support. At some point, Nico and Reyna became part of it too." Will explained as only one name caught my attention.

Nico. Was I getting obsessed?! No, that couldn't be it. Like Fae said, he is a jackass who apparently hated other people. I didn't get him.

"Wow," Fae spoke breaking my thoughts, "They went through all of that."

I didn't know what that was but it didn't sound really positive so I decided to not ask unnecessary questions for now. I just watched as Will handed a couple of small packages probably filled with that magical healing food that Fae mentioned.

"Oh, right!" I snapped finally realizing what I came for, "Will, can I check on my brother?"

"Yeah, that's fine."

I ran towards Tony's hospital bed and as I was running out of breath I reached it.

"Broooo!" I screamed once again getting weird stares from some campers.

I walked the rest of the way as I hugged Tony, "Are you okay?"

"The ambrosia has healed many of his wounds."

Turning around I gasped seeing Nico casually standing by the curtain next to my brother's head.

"I see you've made some progress on the cleaning." He commented.

"Is it so funny-"

"Is it so funny, jackass," I was cut off buy an angry Fae approaching the boy with a deadly glare, "Or is it funnier when you left me in the middle of nowhere yesterday?"

She got closer to his face but with her 5"3 she couldn't reach him. Although, her expression didn't change and she stared right up at Nico's eyes.

"I can't choose." He murmured, no humour in his words as he looked away.

I noticed Tony trying to stand up and I helped him.

"Thanks, sis but I really am better." He said and I sensed the shaking in his voice.

"You saved me," I whispered in his ear as I pulled him into another hug, "I never got to say thank you so Thank you!"

He laughed quietly as I was still holding onto his bear chest.

"But put a shirt on," I turned to him angrily, "You'll get all the attention to yourself this way."

I pointed down and he looked away laughing nervously. He still had a couple of bandages over worse wounds that even the god's food couldn't heal that fast.

"So, he'll be staying here until tomorrow," Will popped behind us, "Oh, hi, Nico!"

"Hi, Will," Nico rolled his eyes, "Well, I guess you'll be fine now so I'll be going."

I narrowed my eyes at the friendly way Nico spoke to Tony. My eyes shifted between both of them.

Tony waved a goodbye and Nico left.

"So, what," I snapped, "You're friends now?"

"Not really," Tony laughed, "We just have something in common."

A/N
Hellooooo waz upp
So, I was a little bored myself writing that chapter but Tony and Nico finally start building their friendship yay!
Anyways here's a pic of Percico cause why not..
Fan
Vote
Comment
Love ya  o((*^▽^*))o !