Calypso?!

~ Anthony Black's POV ~

I opened my eyes only to feel the pain make its way through my whole body. Looking around I realized I was laying on a hospital bed in what looked like an infirmary. I saw a darkhaired boy with seagreen eyes sitting next to me.

"Well, you're one hell of a tough boy, Black." He said as soon as we made eye contact.

I laughed and he grinned back.

"No, but seriously if it weren't for you, Tanya would be..." He didn't feel the need to finish because we both knew what he was about to say.

Dead.

"Brooooo!"

I tried turning my heard towards the familiar voice but was too slow. Somehow I got caught in a Tanya's bone-crushing grip. I mean she hugged me.

"Are you okay, Sis," I asked her nodding towards her messy hair. A couple of scratches on one of her arms was already healing but her right sleeve was barely hanging to her hoodie, "You look like a mess."

Tanya pulled back from our hug. I thought she might get angry at my comment but instead she seemed confused. She looked at a boy, that I know saw behind her, and then back at me. She did that a few times before it annoyed me.

"What is it?"

"Interesting," She started, "That freak over there said the exact same thing."

The boy who I was guessing was that freak didn't make eye contact with any of us. He just glared a really scary glare at my sister. Fortunately, she wasn't facing him.

Soon I saw Percy casually placed a hand on his shoulder. The guy just looked even more annoyed and lightly blushed?! That couldn't be it. He couldn't be-

"Oh, yeah!" Percy snapped me back to reality, "Anthony, that's Nico. Nico, Anthony!"

I looked at the boy and he just nodded in my direction.

"I don't like this type of stuff and you know it," Nico whispered, "So, let go of me before you pay another visit to my dad down in jell."

I laughed as Percy removed his arm with a nervous look. I saw Nico storm out of the cabin.

"He actually has the power to," Percy told me sitting back on his chair, "as a son of Hades, god of the Underworld. Just as you said before."

I remembered our history class from yesterday, "Yeah."

"Okay, Tan, sit next to me," Percy started again patting the seat next to him. Tanya sat unsure of what's going to happen, "On with some more information. You'll be sleeping in the Hermes cabin with all the other kids until you're claimed. Claiming usually takes from one to three days so you won't be staying this long. But you need to remember one thing about that cabin: Always keep whatever's precious close to you or you'll never find it again."

"Hermes, right... god of thieves." I explained to my confused sister.

"Exactly. So, Leo will show you around...actually, he was supposed to be here-"

"Leo Valdez at your service." We heard the familiar voice of the boy as he walked in.

Thou the Leo that I saw was a little different. He was slightly taller and he had muscles. Obviously, he was almost 17. But what scared me most was the girl attached to his arm. And the fact she was stunningly beautiful. I instinctively looked at my sister who was now staring at the ground. She seemed like she about to cry.

"That's Calypso," Leo gestured towards the girl, "She's my girlfriend."

~ Tanya Black's POV ~

Girlfriend?!

I felt like screaming, crying and punching him in the face at the same time. How could he do that?! He was just like all the rest.

"Now, beautiful," I heard him and felt him staring at me, "should we go?"

Are you fucking kidding me?!

"No, sorry," I heard myself say, "I don't feel like it. I'll just go to the Hermes cabin and take a shower. I need some time off."

I impressed even myself with that lie.

"Yeah, I think she should go." My brother supported me and I gave him a thankful look.

"Bye," I narrowed my eyes at Perce, "And take care of him, Seaweed."

A/N
I kind of like the end and things are moving... But that's
also a filler. Next chapter we'll meet some new characters!!! Travis & Conner and maybe some other too idk I'll leave ya guessing!
Fan
Vote
Comment
I love you! (⌒▽⌒)