The Romans

~ Tanya Black's POV ~

"Well, guess I'll be going back to the infirmary before Will compleatly freaks out," Anthony broke the silence, "Night, guys! It was nice meeting you all."

I received a kiss on the cheek for goodnight and my brother vanished.

"He won't be staying for the campfire?" Piper frowned and Jason looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't worry," I nudged him with my elbow, "He sometimes has that effect."

"I see. So," Jason whispered back to me, "he has no interest in girls?"

I nodded, "Not a single bit."

"Hmm, reminds of someone."

The blonde looked over the Hades table quickly where Nico was just staying all alone.

"You mean he's...?"

"Yea. But you haven't heard it from me." He winked and I nodded.

We all headed towards the campfire where I could hear kids singing and laughing.

"That's the Apollo cabin. They lead the sing along every night." Piper whispered to me as we all sat on the wooden logs around the fire.

The flames were peacefully burning with no fuel and all sun children were singing.

"It is nice." I whispered but it seemed like all of them heard me.

"You'll grow to like it even more," Hazel reassured me, "Even though I rarely come here I love every second of it."

"Rarely come here?" I asked confused.

"Yes, me, Jason and Frank are from the roman camp - Camp Jupiter."

"Who is Fr--"

"Ah, speak of the devil!"

Hazel stood up as she saw a guy coming closer to her. I assumed he was Frank. He had a body shaped like bull and short brown hair. He was very muscular and had the same tattoo as Jason.

"Hey," He turned to me, "I'm Frank, son of Mars or Ares."

"Tanya, daughter of Thanatos," I introduced myself for the gods know which time today, "I understand now. There's two camps - a Greek one and a Roman one. That's why you call the gods with different names. And you have this tattoos with lines on them. Are those the years you've spent in your camp?"

"Yea." Frank nodded as Hazel kissed him on the cheek.

"Took you long enough to realize."

I froze as the coldnessnof Nico's words reached my ears. I didn't even want to turn around and meet his glaring eyes. I could feel enough shivers going down my spine even with my back facing him.

To my biggest surprise, Hazel stood up with a sigh and smacked Nico on the head.

"Bad Nico," She demanded as he rubbed the place he'd hit him,"Don't act all dark and mean towards new people. It's not as cool as you think it is and it makes them fear you. And that's not a good thing."

Nico sighed, "I'm sorry."

"Still, wasn't that too risky, Hazel?" Piper asked dumbfounded when Nico was leaving.

"Risky?! I'm not scared of my own brother."

"Half-brother." Jason corrected.

She glared at him and made him look away.

"Okay," I spoke after the big pause, "Thanks for standing up to me, Hazel."

"It was a little strange that Nico came here, wasn't it?" Jason followed.

"Now that I tink about it..." Hazel agreed, "It is weird."

"It looked like he was looking for someone," Piper stated and I looked at her, "Children of Aphrodite read emotions and expressions pretty well."

"But I can't think of anyone despite Hazel." Frank made a grimace.

"Me neither."

"I think I have an idea." I rolled my eyes to the stupid thought I had in my head.