Why is Leo here?!

~Percy Jackson's POV~
(yay new POV)

I opened the door that led towards the boys' restroom. I saw Leo already waiting for me there.

"Yo, Perce!" He smiled.

"Hi, Leo," I started but decided to ask the questions without wasting time, "Did Chiron send you here to find other-"

A hand was put across my face preventing me from finishing my sentence.

"Shh!" Leo whispered pointing at one of the cabins.

The door was closed so I'm guessing someone was using it.

"School is almost over so we can't wait for him to get out. We need to talk now." I whispered as low as I could.

"Okay, but not here. Let's at least go outside." The smaller boy suggested.

I nodded and we closed the door behind us. I leaned towards the wall waiting for Leo's explanation.

"You were taking way too long with those two," He stated, "That's why Chiron decided to send me to check on you and help you. But I see you're perfectly fine. Anyway, he said that he felt they were...a little different."

"I know they are. They survived way too long especially Tony," I nodded, "Tomorrow we'll lead them to the camp. They'll be safe if there are no difficulties."

"Yeah. I wanted to ask," Leo lowered his voice even more, "How many attacks and how often?"

"That's the weird thing. We rarely got any. And if we did they were small ones like a harpie or something like that. It seems they don't attrack that much monsters which might be the reason they survived this long."

"Maybe," Leo thought for a second, "But I mean...they're kinda different. It doesn't look like they have dislexia but Tan definitely has ADHD. She couldn't concentrate."

"I don't think Tony has ADHD thou. He always answers perfectly all questions even if he is looking in another direction. He's the top of his class which leads me to the fact he doesn't have any difficulty of reading or writing anything."

"Maybe he learned it. I don't know. It's just they're definitely-"

The bell rang so Leo couldn't finish. I felt presence behind me and the door opened.

To my biggest surprise,there stood a really angry Tony.

A/N
The picture is another one I found that quite suited Tony... Soo yeah
Fan
Vote
Comment
I love you! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ