Chapter One: Sibling Rivalry

Chapter One Sibling Rivalry

The entire gang, even the toys are getting ready for Easter, Freddy, Foxy, Freto and Mangle put up the decorations, Chica and Tochi are getting eggs from their home (The chickens live in a farm), Bonnie and T-bone dressed up as Easter Bunnies and Goldie decided to prepare an altar before the party.
"Hey guys, we have the eggs" says Tochi skipping into the pizzeria. " Tochi be careful!" Says Chica cautioning her older sister who seems more childish that her lil sis. "Don't worry Chi, I learn from my mistakes before and I know how to be careful".
Chica sighing and placed the eggs gently on the table for the kids to paint, Foxy also placed paint and paintbrushes on the table. "Hey where did you get these?", Chica asks with a confused look on her face. " When I be a young landlubber, I used to be painting", Foxy said with his pirate accent. " You should see his old paintings, how hilarious it looked", Says his older sister Mangle who is starting to get used to her mangled self for she can easily hang the decorations. " Says who made a horrible dress", says Foxy who give a comeback. " Hey don't call it horrible, your ship paintings don't even look like ships, more like a piece of driftwood floating on the water", Mangle was furious on her lil brothers atitude. Goldie the eldest and wisest of the group is annoyed by the argument of the siblings, " Hey stop fighting, it's Easter and don't get delayed, the kids will come here for a couple of hours!". " Sorry, Goldie." The sibling said in sadness, Tochi the most joyful of the group is feeling everyone with sunshine, seeing the sibling s depressed she needed to do her job in a pirate accent, "Come on captain, don't ye blame ye first mate, she be sorry." Foxy smiled, Mangle giggled at her best friend. " Tochi you now I don't have a pirate accent right, I'm not into the pirate business." Mangle said with a smile on her face. "I know, it's just you know your ancestors were pirates and the pirate blood has been with you for a while", Tochi said with an embarrassed look on her face. Mangle chuckled and said " It's okay, but no time delay we have to finish preparing for the party." Tochi smiled and remembered something " Wait where are Bonnie and T-bone?". Freto went into the conversation and said "Here are our Easter Bunnies."