I turned to look at Harry, and was very scared for how this conversation would turn out.

“So, about what happened on Saturday,” he continued, “you may or may not remember what happened before we went home. I was just wondering, is there a chance that you like me?”

When he said those words, his beautiful blue orbs looked at me, and he was biting his plum, pink lips.

C'mon, Niall. Be honest. The worst thing that could happen is that he could reject you.

But that's it. I don't want him to reject me. I can't imagine living without him.

“Niall?”

I snapped my head to look right at Harry and said...

Harry's P.O.V.

I couldn't focus at all during school. Not even during English, which was a class I enjoyed so that I could write my heart out. I enjoy it, you know.

But I couldn't focus. I simply wanted to stay in my room and never again see the light of day. I was so upset.

Niall told me that he wasn't interested. Those words broke me harder than anything else I've ever endured in my life. When u drove us to school afterward, we were silent. It was gonna take a lot of time to recover from this.

Niall told me that he was simply going to go home by bus this week, even though he knew how dangerous that was because of the amount of hate he would get. I got in my car and drive home, and I was sitting on my bed, not sure of what to do.

How does one get over being rejected? I didn't know. I couldn't do anything. I couldn't move, couldn't eat, I couldn't do anything. All I wanted in my life was to be with Niall, but he didn't want me.

After a while, I got up and grabbed my photo album. It made me lighten up little more whenever I was upset.

Also, I don't think I've really introduced myself. So, hi. I'm Harry Styles.

I live with my mum. My father left us when we were young and my sister is away at University. I'm the youngest. My mum always calls me her baby because I am. I absolutely love my mother, especially since she accepted me when I came out to her. I simply felt safe around her. I also happened to be what some may refer to as “popular”. I honestly don't feel special in any shape or form, and I sometimes wish that I wasn't always at the center of attention. I usually am a cheery person. I don't like being sad or upset.

I'm also into music. Music is my favorite thing in the world, because it allows me to escape into my own little world.

Now, back to what I was saying.

Niall said he wasn't interested in me. My heart broke into a million little pieces. How could I possibly live my life without him?

Well, he's still in your life. He doesn't hate you and he still wants to be friends.

Friends. I couldn't settle for that. I was in love with him. I still am. I can just be his friend. I wish I could change what I said. I went in to early. I ruined my own chance to be with him. I stopped focusing on football, I haven't hung out with my other friends, I haven't even been focusing on school. But who needed all that when there was Niall? I know I didn't.

Speaking about football, you should probably practice before the coach kicks you off the team.

I went outside and started warming up, making sure that my leg muscles were all warmed up. After that, I realized I was sweating. It's fall. In London. And I'm sweating.

God, I'm out of shape.

Niall's P.O.V.

Harry seemed cool with my answer.

I was sitting in my bed working on coursework, thinking about today's events. I had said no to Harry. Harry seemed to be all right with that, and that made me so upset. I wasn't wanting for him to be mad, but the fact that he seemed cool about it bothered me.

Niall, you should have told him how you felt.

But what if he was just testing me?

I highly doubt that, Niall.

I looked at my clock and the time read 10:30. I really should get to sleep.

                ~Author's Note~

Hey guys! So, I haven't  updated this story in ages, but j haven't had enough time due to school and such. Please forgive me! I'm going to try and update once a week since I'll be writing every day. Ciao!