"What the hell are you doing here?" Amanda said, whispering loudly.

"I wanted to visit you. To see if you're okay. You didn't show up at the shooting today. I want to give you a call, but I figured you won't answer me. So, here I am now."Henry answered, spreading his arms as if he did something so prince charming-like.

"Yeah. I'm okay. So, please go home now."

"What? Already? After I came all the way here straight after the shooting, you're just gonna shoo me away?"

"Yes, I'm "shooing" you away. Look, I appreciate you coming all the way here. But, people will find you and it would be bad if they saw us together. I thought I already told you that."

Crossing his arms together, Henry stared at Amanda. "Hey. I'm starting to get now why you keep going away from me. You don't want to involve yourself with me."

"Yes. I don't want to."

"Why?"

"You're a troubled man."

"Aren't we on the same boat?"

"Whatever. Go now."Amanda gestured a waving hand to Henry as if he was some kind of fly.

"And you said you didn't like me but you mentioned me to your mom or even, you told your mother about me. Huh. Care to explain that to me? " Henry said, half-smiling in a sly manner.

Amanda let out a heavy sighed. I knew this is gonna happen. "You listen and listen good. What you just heard is not your business. It's between me and my mother. If you'll use it against me to make me fall for you, it's not and never will it work."

"First of all, you just flashed a piece of your personal life at me. That wasn't my fault. Second, it's my business now because I got involve in your girl to girl talks and lastly, I play fair."

"What?"

The door flew open and the two stopped the conversation when both of them saw Gorgy inside, looking at them, stunned. Amanda immediately went behind Gorgy.

"Henry Hudson?"

"Hey, Gorgy. I just wanted to see Ms. Adams if she has arrived safely. She left without telling anyone. My father told me to check on her and I think him and everyone is going to sleep well tonight once I told them that's she's well." Henry finished with a charming smile.

"That's so sweet of you, Henry."

"So, I have to go now. See you." Henry said before he left.

"What? I just heard Henry Hudson's name!" Gillian hurriedly went towards them, holding a bowl of buttered popcorn.

"He just left." Gorgy said before closing the door.

Amanda let out a long sigh as she entered the tub with hot-water. I can relax now. She closed her eyes as she rests her head on the edge of the tub. Play fair. Henry's voice echoed in her mind. Huh. What is he doing now? Trying to be a good guy?

Amanda opened her eyes wide when she heard her phone rang.

"Before you put me down, I want to say that father wants you to come next week on Thursday for the shooting." the caller said.

"Is that all?"

"Yyyyyyyyyyees."

"You really told your father you'll do the calling, didn't you?"

"I knew you would know." the caller chuckled.

Amanda paused. I have to visit him next week. "Tell your dad, I can't go on that day." She said.