Chapter 39

Passing through the crowds, Amanda rushed out of the airport. Gorgy and Gillian were running behind her, trying to catch up with her speed.

"I thought she usually fail in physical tests?!" Gorgy asked Gillian, catching his breath.

"She doesn't take interest to sports, that's all. She fails because she doesn't want to do it." Gillian replied and grabbed Gorgy by his collar when she saw Amanda already waving for a cab.

"Damn, girl! You should join the Olympics." Gorgy told Amanda by the time they reached her.

"Sorry. I just can't wait." Amanda said, waving at the cab.

"What are you going to tell him?" Gillian asked.

"Everything. Things that I know but didn't admit. The things I've been scared. But, I'm not anymore. I will tell him everything. I don't care if it's going to be too late. I just want to tell him that I am in love." Amanda said. With Henry. His name just made her smile.

 When the cab stopped in front of them, they immediately went in. 

"Before anything else, where is he anyway?" Amanda asked Gorgy and Gillian.

"Now, that I think about it...where can we find him anyway?" Gillian asked too.

"It's still 8. Maybe at the set. Heard they are shooting by the Central Park." Gorgy answered.

"Okay. Take us to Central Park." Amanda said as she held the necklace on her neck. The necklace Henry gave to her.

Amanda's energy may have been drained because of the heavy traffic but the fire in her heart was still burning. Not even traffic can stop her from conveying her feelings to Henry. Love can make people crazy, Amanda realized. It made us do things that are out of  our comfort zone. Taking risks-such a gamble. But if there was one thing that rises above all, it is that feelings and emotions are never enough. It has always been about choices. Whether to fall or not. Whether to take it or not. Whether to jump or not.

Such a scary thought-but it should be that way, isn't it? It is indeed mysterious and indeed, exciting at the same time. Yes, hurt would exists when there is love but then, where would the colors of life be without it?

The cab finally stopped and Amanda flew the door open and began to ran, leaving Gorgy and Gillian to pay for the cab. 

She ran straight ahead with all the words that she wanted Henry to know. As she ran she noticed that the paths were scraped, no evidence of ice were found. Even though this puzzled her, she continued to search for Henry till she found a gigantic tent at a distance. 25 feet at the very least. What the hell is it doing there? Amanda grumbled to herself. She slowly went inside anyway and saw a swing under a tree. There was a handsome man standing beside it, smiling at her. His blond hair was messy and he was wearing a peasant outfit to go along with it.

"I've been waiting for you." the man said. Amanda looked around to see if there was anyone behind her. 

"Me? You- You're talking to me?" Amanda pointed herself.

"Why don't you sit by this swing? Let's talk about things that makes us fall in love with each other more?" the man smiled. Amanda got even more confused. What is he talking about? Looking at him, head to toe, Amanda find him quite familiar and the words that he just said, too.

"I'm actually in a hurry so..uh...bye." Amanda gave out a little wave and went forward through a gigantic curtain and found herself standing in front at a yellow booth with lots of stuff toys being displayed. There was a man, this time in casual clothing, waving at her with his smile.