Are you busy?

No what's up?~ D

Well do you wanna hang out with Kimberly and I?

Yeah of course. I'm on my way bring your skates, I wanna go roller skating.~ D

K bye

End of phone convo

I see Kimberly walking out of her room with sad eyes.

"Hey baby doll. What's wrong?" I asked her while opening my arms so she'll hug me and she did.

"I just want to see him soon" Kimberly muffles.

"You will I promise, but get dressed. We're going roller skating with Dave." I say.

"Okay" she says with a small smile.

I got outside to get the mail. When I walk outside, theirs a guy sitting on this bench with his hat on real low. While I take the mail out and put my mail in the man says "Nice ass. Why don't you give me a try blonde, I'm sure you'll be just fine with it. That's some fine ass. Can I get me a piece?"

I can tell he's from around here.

While closing my mailbox and not looking at him I say, "your disgusting. I hate men like that. I think I'd rather get Aids then be with some one like you." I say and walk off, but get interrupted by him whistling at me. I turned around and the guy raises his hat and it was Dave.

"Oh my gosh, Dave I swear I'm gonna kill you, you jackass." I say to him while taking off his hat and hitting him with it, but I give it back to him.

"You were hilarious" Dave says. I kiss him, I just really needed one.

As we both walk inside, Kimberly was ready to go.

"Let's go, let's go, lets go!!!" Kimberly says quickly while handing me socks and my skates and already having hers on. Even though she can barley skate in them.

"Dave babe can you help Kim get to the car" I say.

He picks her up and places her in a car seat.

"Aww you got her a car seat for your car?" I asked him as I closed the car door and buckle my seatbelt.

"Yeah" he says.

"Your so cute."

"I know" he says and I laugh and smack his shoulder.

"So where are we going?" I ask.

"Roller skating on the Venice Beach." he says.

"Oh I knew we were roller skating but I didn't know it was gonna be on the beach. Im excited!"

Dave turns the radio on and it starts playing Overkill by Motörhead. I'm not a huge fan of this song.

"Don't Sweat it. Get back to you!" I hear Kimberly sing.

"How do you know that song?" I asked amazed.

"I don't know" she says and smiles.

"She's gonna be something. I can see her being an athlete or a musician." Dave says and grabs her leg and tickles her as he was driving and she's giggling a storm.

"Here" Dave says.

"Can I wear this?" I ask Dave showing him one of his hats I found on the seat.

"Of course" he says.

Dave sits and puts his roller skates on. I open the car door and move to the side so I can lace my pink roller skates up. I then put the hat on backwards.

"Ready?" I ask Dave. He's so cute. He was helping Kimberly put her helmet and knee pads on.

"Yup!" Dave says.

He holds Kimberly's hands and skates backwards as I skate in front of them so that they won't bump into anyone. When no one was in front of us I turned around while skating backwards to help Dave. I mean it is my kid.

"Okay your doing better Kim." Dave.

Then a girl does a double-take at Dave and starts crying.

"Oh my gosh your Dave Grohl. Your the drummer for Nirvana. Oh my gosh I love you so much" she cries.

"Thank you it's such an honor from coming from someone like you" Dave says sweetly and she starts crying even more.

"Aww why are you crying?" Dave asked her.

"Because I love you so much" she cries and covers her face. Dave hugs her. She looked around 15 years old.

"Can You sign this please?" She asks while wiping her tears and hands him her drum sticks.

"You play drums?" Dave asked.

"Well ever since I saw you playing at this bar, that I had to sneak into, I started playing." she says.

"Wow. Well here you go" Dave says and hands back her sticks.

"Can I get a picture?" She asked while taking it her Polaroid.

"Sure" Dave says and smiles.

"May you take the picture for me?" She asks me sweetly. I smile and take the picture while handing it back to her.

"Thank you so much Dave. I love you so much." she says.

"I love you too. Have fun" Dave says to her and we continue.

"Dave I think she's got this"

"I guess so I just don't want her to fall" he says.

"Aww your such a cutie" I say and kiss his cheek.

We than skate behind Kimberly to watch her.

Dave and I hand in hand.