Chapter 46: Food Now, Sex Later

Mulai dari awal

I loved seeing him above me like that, vulnerable and full of pure love and desire. Harry always had this look in his eyes when we were about to make love that made me feel like I was the only person in the world that mattered.

Not able to wait much longer, I lowered his boxers and pulled them down his legs with my toes. In the most adorable way possible, Harry lit up with a smile across his face, his dimples more prominent than ever before, and planted a forceful kiss to my lips.

"Well, well. Someones being impatient today." A smirk spread across his mouth.

"I want you." The only three words that could make it out of my mouth, followed by a quiet moan.

He gripped his length in his hand and rubbed himself against my most sensitive part.

He was such a tease.

I dug my nails in his back, as he lowered himself onto me and I felt the entirety of his length enter me.

I would never get used to the overwhelming, almost painful, but insanely amazing feeling that took over my body every time Harry was inside me.

He started off slowly rocking himself into me, but after a few moments of slow and sensual, Harry grabbed my ankle and pushed my knee to my chest, pounding into me harder and harder. It was the greatest feeling, being spread that way beneath him as he relished every inch of my body. 

I began to lift my hips to meet his motions, sending him off beat for a moment. After regaining our rhythm, Harry let out a low groan that sent fireworks through my body.

With my hands pinned above me once again, and my leg resting against my chest, Harry pushed into me as hard as he could. The fire burning in the pit of my stomach began to grow with each thrust of his hips.

"I love you. So much." He cried out, leaving me speechless and on the edge of my release.

With a few more rough thrusts, I squeezed my eyes shut and let my orgasm take over my body, crying out Harry's name multiple times.

When I regained my vision, I wanted nothing more than to please my man. With a quick, and very smooth movement I must admit, I rolled on top of him, wanting to take charge.

I rolled my hips against him hard and fast, as he gripped my tits in his large hands. Harry was quite easy to please because his favourite position for me was on top of him, circling my hips around his cock.

I bounced my hips a little and mounted my hands on the headboard above Harry's head to give myself some support. I f.ucked him as hard as I could, and I began to feel the ache building between my thighs again.

He pushed his hips up, guiding his cock as deep inside me as he could. I threw my head back and rocked against his cock, recieving my name in moans and whispers.

"F.uck, I'm close baby. That's it," he purred into my tits.

With that said, I felt Harry pulse inside of me as we both reached our climax together.

I dropped my head onto his chest and left a trail of kisses across his pecs.

"That. Was. Amazing." I muttered slowly, but surely.

"Twice in a row? Shit, I'm better than I thought," He bragged.

I nipped at his skin with my teeth, earning a wince but laughed into a light kiss.

_____________________________________

After a rather stimulating wake up call with Harry, we had both racked up quite an appetite. I hadn't been to the gym in weeks and somehow I felt like I had worked out muscles I didn't even know I had. It was the best soreness I could ever imagine and it's presence would be a constant reminder of my heated morning with Harry. In fact, I welcomed this feeling to last as long as it wanted to.