He's Nice Though.

Yay, update update!! Sorry for the long wait and short chapter....

#18
James' pov

I felt nothing but fear as this guy pushed me up against the wall. He held my waist with one hand and the other was against the wall beside my head. I looked to my right, if I called for my brother or Michael they would probably hear me.

"Uh-uh, sweet thing." He mumbled, moving the hand that was previously on my waist to my mouth, "the only thing you'll be shouting is my name." I shook my head, I quite liked my virginity, actually. I was sort of hoping that Jass and or Michael would take it not a stranger.

"Calmed down, I'm not going to rape you." He mumbled in a very different tone of voice, I sighed in relief and looked up at him; all the fear that I had previously had faded away. His eyes weren't mean or full of hate like I expected them to be they were the exact opposite, they were like Michael's, friendly and caring.

He moved his hand from my mouth to stroke my cheek with the back of his hand, I didn't scream or move away from his touch, I just watched him as he continued to caress my cheek. I didn't know why I was scared of him in the first place, he has so many similarities compared with Michael. And well if he's half as nice as Michael then there shouldn't be a problem.

"What's your name, Blondie?" He asked, pushing hair out of my face, I felt myself lean into his touch like I would do with Michael. "J-James," I mumbled softly. He nodded, "I'm Mathew, James it's nice to meet you. Can I ask you a question, hon?" I nodded, closing my eyes. Just then my brother burst through the door leading to Michael's room.

"Get away from him." My brother said in a scary-calm voice, I grabbed Mathew's hand. "Aw, Jass he's nice." My brother shook his head. And suddenly it hit me, Mathew was probably Michael's cousin, the one we had to make a deal for him to tell us about. Something had clearly happened between them and I want to know what.

"What did the doctor tell you about Michael?" I asked as the doctor and nurse left the room, it was clear that they had a thing going on. Ick, straight people. "Said that he'll have to stay here for four hours with them checking up on him every half hour in case he has more of a reaction." I nodded, taking all the information in.

I smiled, "let's all keep him company. Surely he won't want to sit alone in a hospital for four hours." I said, dragging Mathew to the door, grabbing Jass hand as well and dragging them in the room.