Like like-like sort of liking someone?

Chapter seven
James' pov

"James!" I turn around to see Hunter running up to me. 'It must be pretty important, Hunt never runs.' I thought, I heard Jass sigh behind me as Hunter caught up to us. She was completely out of breath. "You need to work out more," Jass said, a bored tone in his voice. I laughed as Hunt looked up at him and shook her head, "never again."

"What's up, Hunt?" I asked my friend, "oh yes, now for the reason that I was running - you should feel very special James, it doesn't happen for just anyone - Mr. Quinn knows that we're not dating and he seemed angry that you were lying to him. It was my idea and I take full responsibility for my craziness. In other words, I'm sorry." I looked at the floor as she told me. "I was already planning on telling him the truth. And I played along with your idea so I'm not blaming it on you." I said.

She nodded, "oh, good. About the truth thing - always tell the truth kids. Now brings me to the second part of why I was running," she sighed, trying once again to catch her breath, "rumours about you two and Mr. Quinn sleeping together have already started." I looked back at Jasper, he shrugged.

"I don't really care," Jass informed us, "people can think what they want to think. The rumours are going to stay rumours, I'm not going to sleep with a teacher." I wished I could have as much confidence as Jass; he's never cared about what people think of us. Me on the other hand, I constantly worry about everything.

"Was that it, Hunt?" She looked thoughtful for a second, "Ya, wait no. He's gay." She loudly whispered, I rolled my eyes, "who's gay?"

Hunter groaned, "the teacher you have a major crush on!" Jasper laughed at Hunt's dramatic response.

"Hunter! Not so loud," I whispered the last part. I felt Jass hand on my shoulder, "Awe, c'mon bro, you have a chance now."

Hunter giggled, letting me know that she knew something we didn't, "Hunter?" My brother questioned. "He didn't deny liking both of you, when I asked him about it he was all like:" she did an impression of him which was basically a deep voice, "Hunter, I don't lie and the isn't the place for this conversation."

I looked at my brother, "wait he said both of us?" Hunter nodded. Jass looked upset and grossed out. He  shook his head, "are you sure he was talking about the" he sighed, "like-like sort of liking someone?" He asked, Hunter nodded.

He looked at the ground, "C'mon James, let's go to your locker, he's going to be waiting for us."

*
Mr. Quinn's (whose first name is now going to be Michael, thanks Castiel224😋) pov

I sigh, looking into the mirror, putting my hands on the sink. I came to the bathroom right after talking to Hunter. That kid is going to be the death of me; honestly I don't know how James puts up with her. Ugh, women.

I splashed water onto my face thinking that Hunter is probably telling Jass and James about our little conversation right now. Which means James is going to tell me the truth because he knows I know what's a lie and what's the truth. I look in the mirror one last time before wiping my face on a paper towel and leaving the bathroom.

I found Jass and James waiting for me by the main entrance of the school, I sighed asking myself if I really wanted to do this. The answer was immediately yes, James and Jass are always going to be worth it.

"Mr. Quinn!" One of them said, pulling me out of my day dream, I flinched. I never got used to students calling me 'Mr. Quinn', to me Mr. Quinn will always be my father.

"Hey, guys." I looked around to make sure nobody was paying attention to us, "so, it's come to my attention that I'm not able to legally take you out of school - during class time - without your parents' permission."

They looked at each other, I noticed how James still had on my coat and Jass still had on my gloves and my hat was in his left hand. "You want to talk to our mother?" Jass asked in disbelief, I nodded patiently, "or father, doesn't matter."

They looked at each other again, this time a look of sadness came in both of their eyes, and I knew I said something that I probably shouldn't have. Jass cleared his throat, "our dad's dead." I sighed, thinking that I should have seen this coming. "I'm sorry, guys-" I started to say, "it's not your fault, please don't apologize." James whispered, a guilty look in his eyes. "Besides, how would you have known?" Jass asked, pulling out an old flip phone and pressing buttons, then holding it up to his ear.

"Hey, mom. Ya, I know you're working - well, - yes but - I was - yes, James' - he's here - yes - I am - no - " he sighed, annoyed that their mother kept interrupting him. "Our teacher wants to talk to you," he blurted out, not waiting to see if their mother had heard him. He handed the phone to me, "thanks," I said as I brought the phone to my ear.

Hey, guys look at this fabulous awesome amazing long chapter that I wrote because of the 4 people that voted (totally not because I was bored 😉)

Anyways comment your thoughts and I think people who vote are fabulous😍😍