Deal.

Hey, this short but fluffy chapter is dedicated to makaylaA2016 and society_isnt_ready for their encouragement for this story, along with their general fabulousness. Now, on with the story!

***

Chapter 11
Jasper's POV

"Alright, but we have to seal the deal with a kiss." Michael said, his hand resting on top of ours. "Hell no." I stood up and tore my hand away from him and James.

"C'mon, puppy," Michael pleaded, "just lips if you want."

"I'll do it." James said, I watched as Michael mumbled a quick 'ok' before moving his hand from James' neck to his chin. He used his thumb to tilt James' head up then leaned in, their lips lightly touched and made a smacking noise. I stared in awe as Michael pulled away while James opened his mouth, asking for more. I thought he would have took full advantage of my brother's neediness.

He lightly kissed my brother's forehead then whispered something I couldn't hear, "last chance, puppy." He said, addressing me. I looked over at my brother who looked to be in his own little world.

"I'm not having sex with you for good grades so you can forget about it." I told him, the smile fell from his face as he turned to me. "That's not what I want." He told me, I laughed, "Ya, right."

He shook his head, "I would never ask that of you. Or James."

"Ya? Why don't I believe you?"

"I don't know, I truly want to be your friend." He told me, I shook my head. "You kiss all your friends?"

The smirk reappeared on his face, "yes, I'm a little bit of a whore." I tried to hold back my laughter but when James started giggling I couldn't hold back anymore. I felt his hand on my waist, the other under my chin. He used his thumb to make me look up at him, he leaned in but stopped an inch away from my lips. I could feel his hot breath on my lips and his nose brushing against my cheek; I couldn't take it anymore.

"Kiss me," I whispered, Michael wasted no time putting his lips on mine. It was a light kiss and our lips only touched for a few seconds before he was pulling away but I could tell it was meaningful.

He took a step back from me, I looked into his eyes and could clearly see lust scattered through them. James cleared his throat, causing both of us to look at him, "oh, don't be jealous, kitten."