A Date?

#12
Michael's pov

It's been almost two weeks since the twins and I met, and everyday I feel like I'm growing closer to them. I don't think I'll be able to leave at the end of the semester like I usually do. But it doesn't really matter at this point I just want what's best for Jasper and James; not myself. If that means sticking around, then I'll do it.

I walk into the school, away from the freezing outside temperatures and into the warmth of the building. The bell rings for lunch, letting me know that I'm right on time for my week 2 schedule. I like week 2 better than week 1; I don't have to be at work until 11:35am so I can sleep in. I'm a bit of a night owl and week 1s just throws me off since I have to be at the school for 8:30am. I don't know how the students do it everyday.

James and Jasper are waiting for me at the classroom door in an intense conversation like usual. I beginning to think that they're like cats; the more food I give them the more they come back. "Hey," I mumbled handing my bag to Jasper.

"Wouldn't it just be easier to put your keys in your pockets?" Jass asked. I moaned as I started digging through my bag. "Everyday you ask me that and everyday I'm going to continue to tell you that it's a blessing that I've remembered my keys." I told him as I pulled out my key chain. James laughed and Jass moaned as usual.

I opened the door, letting the twins go first and closing it after myself. I walk over to my desk and sit down at on the comfy chair. Jass and James are on either side of me. "Michael, what are we doing in class today?" James asked as I handed them both a plastic bag with food in it.

"Crying." I said absentmindedly.

"What?" James asked in shock.

"What?" I asked back.

"Crying?" Jass asked, I nodded. "Starting a new book. Probably something do to with Shakespeare. Or something of that nature, it will be in the realm of poetry. But anyways, yes crying because starting a new book will lead to finishing the book which will lead to essays which will lead to me having to mark essays which will lead to all of us crying!" I explained as I dipped a spoon into yogurt.

I could almost feel Jasper rolling his eyes at me, "you're so dramatic. Essays aren't that bad."

"For you, maybe!" I fake cried as Hunter walked into the room, "all you have to do is write, I have to mark! I hate my job." I cried as I continued to eat my yogurt.

"Is it your time of the month or?" Hunter asked, standing in front of my desk, I nodded. James rubbed my upper arm, "he's not fully awake yet, it brings out the crazy."

"Hey," I pouted, "my sanity is fully intact, thank you." Hunter just nodded while Jass and James did a simultaneous "mmhum," and "Ya,". I rolled my eyes. Losers.

"So, how'd your appointment go last night, James?" Hunter asked, curiously. I had almost forgotten that I convinced James into seeing a therapist once a week. His second appointment was last night. I blame my forgetfulness on my tiredness that can all be traced back to the invention of Netflix.

"It was fine," he mumbled as he chewed on his GoldFish. James caught Jasper's attention and they shared a look for a second. "What was that?" Hunter asked.

"What was what?" Jass asked, once again covering for his brother. Hunter sighed and looked at me. "You saw that right, Quinn?" She asked. I looked up at her, annoyed. Hunter had a weird habit of just calling me 'Quinn'. I'm convinced that she did it to drive me crazy.

"Saw what? I'm too busy eating my damn yogurt." I mumbled, I made a mental note, telling myself to ask about what that look was for later. "Ugh, men." Hunter said dramatically as she left the room, slamming the door behind herself.

"What do you think she actually wanted?" Jass asked his brother. James shrugged, "who actually knows with her?" He asked continuing to eat his GoldFish.

"So," I said, drawing both twins attention back to me, "we can talk about one of two things; actually it's probably going to end up being both. Mm, I've decided. It's going to be both just one right now and the other later." I mumbled to myself more so than the twins. Jass looks sort of scared as to what I'm going to say while James looks eager to hear my requests.

"What are the options?" Jass asked after I didn't continue for a few minutes.

"Glad you asked, we can't talk about the look you two shared when a Hunter brought up the therapist; I was not too busy eating my yogurt. Or, we could talk about our date that's going to happen tomorrow."

"Date?" James asked, almost choking on his GoldFish.

"When I say date I mean eating pizza and watching movies while cuddling. I mean there's nothing wrong with the whole cliche first date where we'd go to a nice restaurant and it's all awkward. But I feel like that's already happened when we went out to eat when we first met. And let me tell you, that went terrible; let's not do that again." I talked until Jass cut me off, mid-rant. "Like all three of us?" He asked, looking at James for a few seconds until he noticed I was looking at him. I was certain then. I've been asking myself this since I met the twins and now I know for sure. There was no mistaking the look of lust in Jass' eyes. He had a thing for his brother.

I looked at him sideways, hiding my findings for now, "ya, all three of us. Is that a problem?" I asked. James nodded, "I don't want to go on a date with my brother, that's weird." I saw the look of hurt in Jass' eyes.

"Oh hon, you have no idea about the wonderful world of twincest, do you?" I asked and James looked horrified. "Twincest?" He looked at Jass who was avoiding eye contact.

"It's like incest but with twins. Very hot I might add." James looked at me, totally confused.

"Does that even happen?"

"Well, now I'm going to have to introduce you guys to Xavier and Elijah." Jass looked up at me, hope spread through his eyes, "who?"

***

So, I've been getting a lot of people saying that Michael's pov is the best. I honestly can't decide, James and Jasper are just cuties, and well, who can't like Hunter?? And that leads me to my very important question: which pov do you like the best? Comment your opinion!

(The character with the most votes will be the star of the next chapter.)