I've Been Hearing Rumours

#13
Hunter's pov

Slamming the door shut I burst out into the hallway. Ninth graders that are in the hallway stop to look at me, "what?" I asked angrily, "you guys are the ones breaking the rules; eating in the hallway. Shame on all of you." Most give me odd looks before going back to goofing around with friends.

I turned on my heel before hearing a gentle but stern voice, "Hunter," I stopped in my tracks knowing exactly who the voice belonged to; the only person I truly dislike at this stupid school.

"'Sup, Mr. O?" I asked the school principal, turning around to face him as I did.

"My office, now." He told me, it wasn't in an angry tone but it didn't sound like he was inviting me over for tea either. "Sure thing! I love our talks." I said with a sarcastic hint, he just turned around and started walking in the direction of his office.

I caught up to him and linked my arm through his, "so, how's life?" I asked the young principal. He shook his head but didn't unlink our arms.

When we got to his office I took my usual spot; the chair across from his desk. "So, will you tell me what's up, now?" I asked, when we were both seated, not bothering to hide the curiosity in my voice.

"I've been hearing rumours --" he started.

"About me?! I'm shocked, truly."

"No, Hunter, can you be quiet for two minutes?" He asked, impatiently. I ran my fingers over my mouth, pretending it was a zipper then quickly threw away the key. "Good, now I've been hearing rumours and I thought I'd come to you to get to the bottom of it. It's a about the new English teacher, is he gay?"

***

I counted the votes and:

James - 1

Jass - 1

Michael - 2

Hunter - 3

(Not all votes were on Wattpad)

So, what do you guys think of Mr. O?? Is he going to try and take Michael away from the twins or is he just trying to get to the bottom of the rumours about the twins and Michael sleeping together?? Cliffhanger!! ;)

Thanks to everyone who voted. (On the characters and for my story)