I get my keys out of my back pocket and open the doors.

"So this is my place." I say while looking around.

"You can do what ever you want I'm just gonna change really quick." I say.

"Wanna go to a concert?" Dave asked.

"When?"

"Today it's at 7:00pm"

"What concert?" I asked.

"Well Metallica and Black Sabbath have their world tour right now and there playing near us"

"How did you get tickets so fast? I know that there sold out."

"I'm the drummer for Nirvana" Dave says and I laugh.

"Okay now that I know what we're doing I'm gonna go change." I say while running off to my room.

What could I wear. I take my clothes off because I wore them yesterday and threw them into a basket. I look at myself in the mirror. I pinch the fat on my thigh and wanted to cry. I walk closer to the big mirror so I could look at my face. I feel so ugly, so disgusting. I start to cry a little bit just looking at myself while pulling at my hair a little bit. My pills. I walked to my nightstand and get my pills that were on the table. I pop open the bottles and take one of each. Anti-depressants, Anti-anxiety, and Anti-bipolar.

I then look in my closet to see what I should wear. I put on a black bodysuit, that shows a lot of my back and is really cute. I then add some high waisted, white, Levi short shorts that show a little bit of my butt. For shoes I put on some black converse that Kurt got me a while ago. I do my hair and put it in a ponytail but pulled a few pieces near my ears to make it look cuter. I then do my makeup, adding black eyeliner and dark purple lipstick. Dark purple lipstick was my first time wearing it and it didn't look that bad. I then put in some black circled sunglasses since Ozzy Osbourne is playing with his band, Black Sabbath.

I go downstairs and see Dave scrubbing the dishes.

"Oh my gosh. Dave you don't have to do that. Your the guest." I say and hug him from behind.

"It's okay" he says.

"Well don't anymore because I'm ready." I say.

"Okay. You look hot." he says.

"Just wait till you see the back of me." I say and turn around and smirk.

"I've seen better." Dave says.

"Ugh you jerk" I say and slap his arm and laugh a little with Dave.

"I was kidding you look hot every where." he says and I smile.

~At The Concert~

Everyone is pushing and shoving. Somehow Dave and I got to the front, well most of it was for Dave since everyone knew who he was.

"I hope Metallica plays Sandman. That's my favorite song, I know how to play all of it on the guitar." I yell in his ear.

"I already know" he says and smiles.

"How did you know before I told you?"

"Kurt told me that when you and him would play guitar together, you would ways play that song" Dave yelled.

"Oh okay" I yell back.

"Which is why I did something" Dave said.

"What?"

"You'll see. Hey I have to use the bathroom be right back." Dave said.

"You guys probably know one of my friends very well. This is Dave Grohl, he's gonna be drumming for Enter Sandman. Now give him a mother f*cking hand." Metallica's lead singer screams in the mic as everyone screams and claps.

Dave walks out and goes to the drum kit.

"Now that's not the only surprise. Ozzy and I are gonna be doing one of those stupid duets for Sandman, because you guys have been wanting us too, for like the last year." He screams again.

"You forgot one more thing. We're gonna have Dave's friend come on up and play the song on the guitar. Arielle come on up." Ozzy in his British accent says into the mic.

I froze. I can't do that. That's ridiculous. First of all I'm shy and I hate strangers.

Ozzy points at me and says, "That girl with the rad glasses."

Since I was already really close to the stage so the security people lifted me up and put me on the stage.

"Well don't be bloody shy, play that guitar" Ozzy says to me.

I take the sunglasses off and give them to Ozzy.

"You can have them since you think there rad." I say. oh my gosh I'm totally being a fan-girl to Ozzy. How embarrassing.

Dave hands me a Jack Daniels Whiskey bottle and says, "chug that you need it"

When I'm drunk, I get wild and that's why he said that. I chugged it and immediately got drunk after a few minutes.

"Yup that's right I'm on stage with Lord Ozzy." I say into Dave's mic, that was connected to his drum set he was playing on.

I walk back over to the guitar and pick up the guitar pick.

"Get ready to rock!" I scream and start playing. Since I was drunk, I wasn't scared at all. In fact I even played it perfectly. This was definitely one of the best days of my life.