Chapter 13

I know i know you probably hate me right now. I have been super busy and such. I just got my laptop back and we turned the wifi back on even thhough we are over our usage. Anywho please share this story!! i really disllike that they got rid of the share your story club and i'm no longer growing in reads. so please share this story. if you do i will dedicate a chapter to you :3 thanks so much for all your support and please leave your comments below and vote!!

I stare at the letter chewing my lip. I still have no idea if I'm going to go to this memorial in a few months. I mean it would be right to show respect and remember them, but then again I don't know if I want to see the school again.

My mom is cleaning the kitchen counter in front of me when she stops and looks at me.

"Are you going to go?" She asks me.

"I think I might," I reply back. My answer is probably going to change as time goes on, but for now I kind of want to go. My mom nods and goes back to cleaning. Both of my parents took the day off of work so they could be home more.

Nick has been gone the whole day, and he told me he just had to run some errands. Nick seems to be sneaking around a lot and it irritates me. Why can't he tell me what he's up to? I think he just worries that if he goes off to college or gets a job I will break down. I really do feel like I'm getting better at times.The only thing is my family is cracking. I know my mom and dad fight with Nick sometimes. I also know that they work a lot, and part of it is probably because of me.

"Don't get yourself all worked up over it, you still have a few months," My mom says noticing my mood. I nod my head. She's right. I shouldn't be worrying about this letter as much as I am.

* * * * * * *

"Maggie Jones?" I look up to the front of the classroom and see the teacher and the rest of the class staring at me.

"Huh?" I ask stupidly. I was daydreaming again. I hope he didn't ask me a question. Then I notice he has a phone in his hand and I frown.

"They want you to head down to the nurse's office," The nurse's office? I gather up my things and give the teacher a thankful nod before exiting the classroom.

I drop my things off in my locker, before heading down to the office like requested. I wonder what she wants?

I knock lightly on the door and enter the small office room. A lady I don't recognize looks up and smiles at me. She has light blonde hair that is tied up into a tight ponytail and looks to be in her mid thirties.

"Ah Maggie is it? Take a seat," I hesitate slightly before sitting down in the seat across from her.

"What's going on?" I ask nervously.

"I'm Mrs.Millar," she introduces holding out her hand. Millar? Why does that name sound so familiar. I shake her hand, and pull away quickly. "I'm just the new nurse, and I was looking through some of the student files when I came across yours," Uh oh.

My file holds all the important information about the shooting and my therapy history.

"Now, I was previously a therapist before I came here and I just wanted to have a nice chat with you." I almost bolt out the door. She was a therapist? "I noticed that your past therapists could not help you to deal with the situation at your old school." I give a small hesitant nod. I don't like where this is going. "I noticed that you have social anxiety and suffer from depression and panic attacks sometimes. Is that correct?"

"Yes that's right," I shift in my seat uncomfortably. I don't like hearing my diagnostic out loud, She ponders on her thoughts a minute before continuing.