Chapter Seventeen (Renesmee)

I wake up in the morning feeling better then I have in a long time. After a moment, I realize that there are arms around me. Strong ones. They're unnaturally warm. Then I remember. I'm at Jake's house.
    After laying there for a while, I feel Jake start to stir. He opens his eyes and looks at me. At first, he looks confused, but then he must remember what happened, because he begins to speak. "Morning Nessie," He says, groggy. "Good morning Jake," I say in response. Then I realize that I must look awful and that my breath probably stinks. I get up claiming I have to use the bathroom, and take the opportunity to comb through my hair with my fingers and wash out my mouth.
    When I am about to walk out of the bathroom,I hear talking. "Dad, I'm taking her home today," Says Jake. The next voice I hear is Jake's father, Billy Black. "You should have taken her home straight away Jacob. Her whole family is very worried." Jake sighs. "Okay, I'll do it now." I count to five, and then walk out of the bathroom.
    "Hello Renesmee," Billy says. "Hey Billy," I respond. Jake looks at his dad and says, "Are you ready to go home?" I'm about to say yes when my mind starts to wander. Will they hate me now? What will they think of my appearance? Will they be angry? Instead of trying to talk, I just nod. "Okay, let's go," Jake says.
    As soon as we get into the car, I can't hold it in anymore. I start to cry. At first it's silent, but then I can't swallow the sobs anymore. Jake pulls over to side of the road. "Shh Nessie. What is it?" I sob again. "J-Jake. They're all going to hate me. They will never forgive me. No matter where I go, I don't belong. I can't belong with my family, because I'm only half vampire. I thought I belonged with dad and Tanya, because they didn't fit anywhere either. But I was wrong. I don't even belong with you, because your a werewolf and I'm a half vampire. We're supposed to be enemies, but yet here we are."    
    Jake looks hurt for a moment. I shouldn't have mentioned the part about us being enemies.
"Renesmee Carlie Cullen." Oh crap, he used my full name. "You may not feel like you belong with your family, but you do. If you don't, Blondie doesn't either because she's human now. You are half your mother. You look exactly like her. You shouldn't belong with your dad or Tanya, but I don't think I can deny that they love you. You do belong with me though. You and I are meant to be together. You are my world. I am nothing without you.      
    "Without you, I would die inside. You always fit in with me. You belong with me. I love you. Every tear you shed breaks my heart. Then he kisses every tear on my face. " I love you too Jake," I say.
    Then I realize something that sends me into another fit of tears. "M-My eyes Jake. How could you love me? I'm a killer!" I say, and turn away from him. "Nessie-" Jake starts to say. "No!" I scream. "Don't! Please." The last word comes out in a whimper. I take out my phone and call the only person I can think of that I can talk to. Liam.
    "Jake, I'm gonna step out for a minute." I say. "Kay,'" he replies, looking hurt. I wish I could hold his hand and kiss him to make him feel better. Woah, hold up. Where did that though come from?
    After four rings, Liam picks up. I hear a car motor in the background. "Ness?" He says. "L-Liam! What will my mom think of me? I'm an awful person. A murderer! She'll never love me! You've seen my eyes!" I shout. "Calm down Ness. You were brainwashed to believe it was right, that every vampire should do it. You didn't really know it was wrong. If your mom really loves you, she'll understand."
    Talking to Liam always makes me feel better. "Thanks a ton Liam. See you soon," I say. "Bye Ness," he says in response.
I get back into the car and look at Jake. "Let's do this."