Chapter One ( Bella)

It's  nine o'clock and Renesmee had to be put to bed. "Edward, are you coming?" I ask my husband. He looks at me, and I get lost in his liquid topaz eyes. It's  like falling in love all over again.
    "Yes. Let's go," he says with a smile, dazzling me. "Stop it," I command him forcefully. He just smiles again.
    I take Renesmee to her room in our fairytale cottage. She sleeps in a bed now. We didn't need to use her crib for very long.
    "Mommy, Daddy, tell me a story please," Renesmee asks us. "Sure baby," I respond to her. "Once upon a time, there was a maiden. She wasn't very pretty. Her hair and eyes were a dull brown, and she was very clumsy and awkward," I start. "One day, the maiden's mother sent her away to her father."
    "The father couldn't cook and clean for himself, and the maiden had to do it for him. One day, the maiden was sweeping outside when the prince rode through on his big, white horse."
    "Mommy?" Renesmee asks me.
    "What sweetie?" I reply. "I'm too tired to hear the rest of the story. Will you tell it to me tomorrow night?" She asks, her voice so sweet. "Of course," I say. "I love you. Goodnight," I tell her and kissed her forehead. "I love you as well," Edward says and also kisses her forehead. "I love you guys too," Renesmee says. With that, we leave her room and shut the door. Edward and I go to the living room and sit down. When we do, he kisses me, and then we go hunting.
    In the morning, Edward and I leave to go check on Renesmee. After that we go to the house the rest of our family is in.
    When Renesmee gets dressed, we take her to the house. I'm  surprised to see the Denali coven sitting in our living room.
"Kate!" Renesmee yells.
"Hello little one!" Kate exclaims, hugging Renesmee. I of course, have my shield over her so she won't get shocked.
Tanya gives us all hugs. Her hug to Edward lasts far too long though, and he has to pull away from her. We spent the day talking to the Denalis and soon it is time for Renesmee to go to bed. On nights like this, she sleeps in Edward's old bedroom.
    "Come on Renesmee. Bedtime!" I say. "Okay Mommy," My angel answers. So I take her up to Edwards's old room. "I'm too tired for a story Mommy," She says. "Okay. I love you goodnight," I say. "I love you too Mommy," She replies.
    I'm  about to go back downstairs when I hear two voices coming from the study. One is Edward's, and the other is Tanya's.