chapter 5

I won't be updating too much for the next few days because I'm going to be traveling but I'll try! please let me know if you like the story so far!
___________________________
Logan's POV

as he pulled away, I looked down blushing.

I can't believe he just kissed me
it was amazing.

"look Logan, I know we just met, but I really like you so I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go out to dinner sometime, for like a nice date?" asked Calum.

"I would love to," I replied.
"because I really like you too."

since it was getting late you both thought it would be a good idea to head back to the beach, so we could both go home.

as I helped Calum fold the blanket we decided we would go out Monday night which is tomorrow.

we gave one last hug goodbye and I headed off back home.

I took a quick shower when I got back and headed off to bed, planning to get up at 7am, do schoolwork and go surfing with my friends.
___________________________
NEXT DAY
Logan's POV
after I finished my breakfast and schoolwork I was about to go into my room to get ready for my day when my dad called me into my office.

"morning dad. did you need something?"

"um yes actually, I have to go into Sydney for the day, so I'll need you to watch the store for the day."

my dad was the owner of the surf shop in town, so occasionally me or Kai would have to watch the shop if he needed to do something one day.

"ughhhh I had plans today dad," I said slightly upset.

"sorry sweetie, but I asked Kai last time, so now it's your turn."

"ok fineeee, but I have a thing tonight.

I went into my room, got changed into a some shorts and a zip up jacket with a bikini underneath.

I grabbed the keys for my jeep and headed off to the surf shop.
___________________________

After a few hours only a couple people came in, but only to buy a swimsuit or some rash guards, so I was getting extremely bored.

I decided to plug my phone into the speaker system and play some of my music. I was singing along and dancing around while organizing the store and I heard some chuckles coming from the doorway.

I slowly turned around to see the now familiar four boys. this is insanely embarrassing.

"wow you're an amazing dancer," chuckled Michael.

"oh my god. please just pretend you guys never saw that," I said while turning my music down.

"so are you working here now?" asked Calum.

"kinda always have and always will. my dad owns the shop." I replied. "so are you guys looking for anything in particular?"

"nope, we're just looking around," said Ashton.

"I'm super excited for tonight," Calum whispered in my ear as the other boys were looking around.

"same, but where are we even going?" I asked pulling him to the side.

"that's for me to know and you to find out," Calum responded.

"ugh, don't do this to me cal," you complained just before pecking his lips.

"you being super cute and kissing me isn't gonna make me tell you where I'm taking you."

"fine."

the boys left soon after that because they didn't find anything they needed or wanted.
___________________________
Calum's POV

"you know Cal I saw that today,"said Luke while walking into my room.

"see what?" I questioned being as confused as ever.

"you and Logan today at the shop. is there something you're not telling me?"

I had no idea what to say. I didn't really want to tell the guys until I asked her to be my girlfriend, which I planned on doing tonight.

"Luke if I tell you, you have to swear not to tell anybody."

"ok fine, but I don't know how great I am at keeping secrets."

I explained everything to him. I even told him that I was gonna ask her to be my girlfriend tonight.

"I knew it," Luke said after I explained everything.

"knew what?"

"that you liked her. I could tell the first time she walked up to us on the beach."

I just blushed and ignored Luke waiting for him to leave.

after he finally got out of my room I got up and started to find something to wear for tonight.

Opposites | c.h.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara