chapter 11

Calum and I have been dating for about six months now and everything was going great. besides the fact that he would be leaving for tour tomorrow.
we haven't really talked about it much since the one night in the rain, we've just been enjoying our time together.

The Album has been doing great, and I love every song. Calum even told me one of the songs was about me, but I had no idea which one.

The boys would first be touring around Europe for around two months, then they would come back to Australia for only a week. Then they would be touring Africa, part of Asia, come home, go back to Asia, then they would tour the states, and finish the tour in Australia.

I was excited for them, but I would miss them so much. I had grown so close to them, especially since I started to see a couple of my friends less and less. They didn't all love the idea of me dating Calum, but I was still friends with them all. Bree was my closest friend, and she remained to be. Her and Michael even started to kinda have a thing. I was defiantly gonna make that happen.

over the past few months I had begun to stay over at the boys house more and more. I had turned 17, and finished school early. I would've finished next year, but since I was home schooled I moved pretty fast.

since I'm done with school, I've been surfing a lot more, and obviously hanging out with Calum, the guys, and Bree.

It was a gloomy day so me and Calum decided to just stay in and relax today.

we were cuddling in his bed watching some random movie when out of the blue Calum said "you know you could always come with us."

"woah, what are you talking about?" I asked sitting up abruptly.

"I don't want to be away from you for that long. I talked to management and everything so if you want to you can come on tour with us."

I was shocked. of course I wanted to go, but this was so unexpected and I don't know if my parents will let me travel the world with four boys.

"Calum, you know I want to, but I have a life here and I can't just leave it like that."

"I know, it was worth a shot though," he said sounding rather disappointed.

"tell you what, since you only get to come home a couple of times, I will come and visit you for a couple weeks at a time every once in a while," I said trying to cheer Calum up.

"that would be amazing," he said placing a kiss on my lips.
___________________________
sorry this chapters really short! I will try to finish the story soon because I have family coming in and then I'm going out of town, so it will be hard to update a lot.