chapter 8

Calums POV

I woke up to voices coming from the other side of my room.

"and here we have Cal and his girlfriend trying to be all cute and cuddly," I could hear Michael say.

right after he said that I realized they were making a keek.

"get out!!" I whisper yelled at the boys trying not to wake Logan.

they all shrugged and left the room after calling me a keek ruiner.

"Calum?" I heard Logan mumble quietly.

I looked over at her to see her eyes slowly flutter open.

"what's going on? where am I?" she asked.

"you fell asleep on the couch last night so I brought you into my room," I explained.

"what? what time is it?" she asked.

"umm almost 10," I said looking at my clock on my bedside table.

"what?!?! crap I'm late, I was supposed to watch my dads shop today," she exclaimed while getting out of bed.

"oh babe I'm so sorry, I had no idea," I said worriedly helping Logan get her stuff together.

she pecked my lips real quick before walking out to her jeep.
___________________________
Logan's POV

I got to the shop around 10:15 being over an hour late. I was screwed if my dad found out.

I unlocked the door for the few people waiting outside and then went in and say at the counter preparing for the next six boring hours.

a few people came in that day mostly buying swimsuits or wetsuits. but a couple people came in to buy boards which was a little difficult, especially because these were first time surfers.

next thing I knew it was 4:00. almost time to close up. thank god, I was insanely bored.  I was making sure everything was ready to pack up when I heard the door open.

it was Calum. he gave me a light smile and walked over to me.

"hey babe. what up?" I asked.

"you know our plans to go to downtown Sydney tomorrow?"

"yea, I'm stoked!"

"look I'm really sorry, but I have to cancel. we have a few interviews tomorrow that are gonna take up most of my day," he said looking down and sounding very disappointed.

"that's alright. we can do it another day, I promise," I said trying to cheer Cal up.

"thanks for understanding, but do you maybe wanna come with me tomorrow? I know it might seem boring, but i would love you to come and see what it's like."

"Calum I'd love to," I smiled before pecking his lips.

we walked out hand in hand to my jeep where we drove to Calums place to drop him off, then I went home and just hung out with Luca until it was time to eat dinner.
___________________________
ok this chapter wasn't great, but I will post around 2 chapters tomorrow and they will be a lot better. I hope you are enjoy the story and please leave feedback in the comments!