chapter 6

Logan's POV

I was talking to my mom on the phone about how much I missed her even though she's only been out of town for about a day, but it was weird. our family was always together, but she had to help her sister.

My aunt (my moms sister) is sick and has 2 small kids, so my mom went to help take care of her and the kids.

"well I love you mom and I'll see you soon," I said as I heard a knock on the door.

"whoa," said an amazed looking Calum.

"what?" I asked slightly confused.

"you look amazing."

"thank you, it's not what you're used to seeing me in I guess," I said referring to my dress.

after driving for a few minutes I began to grow more and more curious as to where we were going.

"so uh cal?"

"yes Logan?"

"you wanna tell me where you're taking me?"

"nope," he said popping the p.

"I swear you're gonna take me to an abandoned building and murder me or something crazy like that"

he just laughed right before stopping the car.

we pulled up in front of a very nice building with a rooftop area. we went inside and the hostess took us to our table on the rooftop over looking the ocean.

"it's beautiful," I said amazed.

I know I'm in the ocean almost everyday. but watching the waves fall with the sunset in the background from a distance was just so beautiful.

"just like you," Calum said.

I blushed looking over to him and smiling.

our dinner was amazing, and Calum was amazing. everything about him was perfect. His jokes, his stories, his laugh, his smile, and not to mention his face.

he told me all about how he met each of the boys, and how the formed the band.

I still haven't looked them up. I really wanna hear some of their music, but I just kept forgetting.
___________________________
Calum's POV

we were walking to the door hand in hand. I didn't want this date to end. it was the best date I've ever been on.
we stopped right in front of the door.

this is it. this is the perfect moment to ask her.

"thank you, for tonight. I had a great time," she said.

"so did I, so I was wondering if...." I started to trail off.

"you know, I've never actually been on a real date until tonight," she said stepping closer to me.

"so Logan."

"so Calum."

"I wanted to know... if you wanted to um be my uh girlfriend?" I asked nervously.

"I really would like that,"

a smile formed on my face

"but we are just so different."

my smile fell

"please Logan," I said grabbing both of her hands. "just give it a try, we can make it work. please?" I pleaded.

"ok fine, but just because I like you," she said through a smile.

I took one step closer to her, and leaned down and kissed her.
___________________________
Logan's POV

this kiss was like no other kiss I've ever had. it was loving and sweet. Warmth immediately took over my body. I could feel sparks rushing through me.

we pulled apart and he rested his forehead on mine.

"cmon you kids, give it a rest," exclaimed my older brother from the open window.

"ewwww they were kissing," said my disgusted little brother.

I just giggled and placed one quick peck on calums lips before letting his hands go and walking into my house.
___________________________
yay they had their first date! I hope you like it, and please leave comments/feedback so I can make the story better!