chapter 10

Logan's POV

I wasn't just mad, I was upset.
I was upset because it seemed as if Calum didn't feel like he could tell me they're probably going on a world tour.

we were walking to the car and I was keeping to myself and staying quiet.

I also did this the whole car ride.

it had started raining about halfway through the car ride.  I stared out the window watching the droplets on the glass, and I felt a hand on my thigh.

"hey, is everything alright?" Calum asked said just loud enough for me to hear.

"we'll talk later," I whispered.

Calum's hand remained on my thigh, which made me a little uncomfortable since I was mad at him, but I just ignored it.

we finally got to my house where Calum and I got out of the car, so we could talk.

it was still raining, but only drizzling, so we stayed outside not wanting to bother my family.

"so what's up?" Calum asked sounding slightly confused.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me!" I exclaimed, my temper rising by the second.

"tell you what? about the tour?" Calum yelled back at me.

"yes the tour! you'll be traveling the world for over a year and you didn't even bother to tell your girlfriend!"

this was the first fight you and Calum had ever had. you were angry, but on the verge of crying. you held back your tears and waited for a response from him.

"babe listen, I didn't know how to tell you. I know it will be hard, but I don't want to end this. we will text and Skype everyday, and I will come and visit you as often as possible," he said while grabbing your hands.

this calmed me down a bit, but I couldn't hold it back anymore. I burst out crying, and Calum pulled me into his chest.

as if on cue with my tears, the rain kept getting heavier. I looked up at Calum and he gently cupped my checks and kissed me softly. 

we pulled apart and he rested his forehead on top of mine and gazed into my eyes.

"I love you," he breathed.

I wasn't expecting that at all, and even though me and Calum haven't been dating for too long I knew I loved him.

"I love you too," I smiled.

I gave Calum one last hug before going into my house to go to bed.