chapter 2

Calums's POV

"woah who was that?" I said to the other 3 boys.

we typically don't go to the beach, but we just finished our tour, so we needed some relaxation time.

the girl that came up to us was absolutely gorgeous. I had never seen a girl as beautiful as her.

I was secretly hoping to run into her again just so I could actually talk to her this time.

Logan's POV

we had been out on the waves since about 9am and I assume it's almost 1, so we were all pretty hungry. without even talking about it we started to walk to our favorite little burger shack for lunch. we all walked in and said hello to the owner, manny, who everyone knew and loved. we ordered our food when I noticed the four boys from the beach were here.

ughhh were they gonna be everywhere.
who even are they?! I've never seen them around, so I'm guessing they're just some boys from Sydney who found our small town, which kinda annoyed me if you couldn't tell.

I nodded in their direction while telling everyone to look who was here. Rory just shrugged and said that they better not be sticking around, because the last thing we needed was someone stealing our beach.

we all finished eating and while Wren payed for lunch, since it was his turn today we all walked outside laughing at something stupid Wren said when I tripped over someone's foot and fell flat on my ass.

we were all laughing harder now because of my fumble, when I noticed what I tripped over. it was the one boy I thought was cute. he held his hand out, helped me up, and then apologized.
we exchanged awkward smiles, then Wren finally came out, and we took of to the beach.

"well that was weird," mentioned Kyla.

"yea tell be about it," I responded.
___________________________
Calum's POV

"oh my god, I can't believe I just tripped her," I said to one of my best friends Ashton, while putting my head in my hands.

"relax you don't even know her, and you probably never will," Ashton laughed back

"yea but I want to," I thought to myself.
___________________________
Logan's POV
after hours more on the waves, it was now 6 and almost time for dinner.

Kai was taking everybody back to our house because our parents were all best friends as well so we have dinner all together quite often.

while they were going back to the house I was going to the only market we had in town to pick up some sodas and chips.

I was about to walk out of the market, when the 4 boys walked in.
wow they really were gonna be everywhere.

I decided that I would be a little nicer than I was this morning and introduce myself.

I ended up talking to them for about 10 minutes, so I learned that their names were Michael, Luke, Ashton, and Calum, and that they were all best friends in a band together.

their band actually seemed pretty successful considering they just got back from tour.

they seemed pretty nice, but defiantly different than the crowd I was used to.

we said our goodbyes and I walked back home.

we had an amazing dinner of rice, vegetables, and teriyaki chicken.
everyone left around 9, and I decided I wanted to take Luca night surfing since I hadn't seen him all day.

Luca was a great surfer, but not as hardcore as me because he's only 9.
but since me and him are so close we love to go night surfing together just the two of us.

after we caught a few waves we were just sitting on our boards talking about our days. I told him about the new boys in town, and he told me about how him and he's best friend, Dax, who was Bree's little brother rode around towns on their skateboards and git sandwiches and ice cream after surfing at the public beach for a little bit.

we got back to the house and I took a shower and then soon drifting off to sleep preparing to wake up at 7 the next day.
___________________________
I hope you liked this chapter! I'll probably put one or two chapters up tomorrow night, but I hope you like it so far!