chapter 13

I don't know how I ever thought I could live the rest of my life with Calum. after separating I realized how different we were. he was in a famous band, who constantly traveled the world, and he could be with any girl in the whole world. I was just a girl who grew up in a small surf town with family and friends. no wonder my friends didn't like him.

the breakup was extremely difficult at first, and what I had heard from Ashton, Luke, and Michael, it was pretty hard on Calum too.

my friends helped me a lot, even though they didn't love the idea of me and Calum, but my family helped me the most.

My parents made me realize that this breakup wasn't the end of the world and that I would find the person I was meant to be with eventually.

My brother Kai made me realize that there was so much to do with my life before I found love.

My brother Luca made me realize that I needed to be a kid with no worries and just have fun.

at that's exactly what I did. I went back to living my normal life, surfing everyday and having a blast with my brother and best friends. I went back to skateboarding around town with Luca. I went back to making dinner with my mom and helping my dad out with the surf shop.

I loved my life, and I would never forget about Calum. he was my first love, and I would love him for the rest of my life.

not every relationship works out the way you hope it would.

especially when you're opposites.

__________________________
THE END

oh my it's already over!! whaaaa

please don't hate me if you don't like the ending!