chapter 7

Logan's POV

me and Calum have been dating for around a month now, and it was the best relationship I've ever been in.

it was a little hard for him to hangout with me and my friends all together because they didn't really have anything in common. So most of the time we hung out alone or sometimes with his friends.

And I finally looked up 5 seconds of summer and they were amazing! i loved all the songs on their new album but I loved the old covers they used to do even more.

My brother didn't really like Calum at first, but they've actually become friends since we started dating, but it's kinda weird. but it was better than him not liking him at all.

Kai even used a 5sos song behind one of his surf videos. he also asked if he could shoot a video of me and Calum surfing for his YouTube channel.

that was what would be happening today. I was super excited, but I could tell Calum was pretty nervous. he wasn't exactly confident about his surfing, but he really isn't that bad. 

when we got to the beach I assured Calum that he would be fine and to act like the cameras weren't even there.

we had gopros on our boards, Kai would come in the water with a gopro occasionally, and he had a camera set up on the beach.

after a few hours at the beach, we went back to my house to look over the footage. even though Kai hadn't edited the footage at all everything still looked great.  overall the whole day was super fun.

Calum invited me over to his and the guys house for dinner because they were gonna try to make pizza and they might need my help.
___________________________
AT THE GUYS HOUSE

so the pizza making was an absolute fail, so we decided just to order pizza.
which was ten times better than almost burning the house down.

we finished eating and now we were finding a movie to watch.

"ooh ooh let's watch the conjuring!!" exclaimed Michael.

"No frickin way! I hate scary movies," I yelled back at Michael.

"it's alright I'll protect you," Calum whispered in my ear.

I could just picture the smirk on his face.  I knew he would just wanna cuddle the whole time, but obviously I didn't mind at all.

halfway through the movie I realized I really wasn't that scared, but Calum was terrified. my head was on his chest, and it sounded like his heart was going to beat out of his chest. he was trying to keep his cool but I knew he was scared.

"so much for protecting me, huh?" I said just loud enough for Calum to hear.

"oh shutup," Calum responded.

i soon felt myself drifting off to sleep to the feeling of Calums chest rising and falling as he breathed.
___________________________
Calum's POV

she looked so cute and peaceful sleeping I didn't want to disturb her, but I couldn't just leave her on the couch. 

I carefully picked her up bridal style and tiptoed to my bedroom I placed her in my bed and covered her with the covers.

I was just about to leave the room when I heard a little mumble come from my bed. I looked over to see Logan reaching out with her eyes slightly open.

"come cuddle me," whispered Logan.

"um are you sure Loges? I don't wanna move too fast."

"I'm very sure. it's not like we're doing anything bad."

this was true, so I got into my bed and cuddled Logan as close to me as I could and slipped into a deep sleep.