chapter 22- I'm going to kill Brayden

Start from the beginning

"So that's it for this vlog. I meant to vlog Sunday too, butni didn't get around with it. So leave a comment and a like if you enjoyed and want some more summer vlogs, and who knows, maybe they'll be more if Bek and Mitch don't kill me after they see this." He laughed to the camera. "See you guys later. Bye!"

The video ended and I sat there starring wide eyed at the screen. I remembered my call with Mark and unmuted everything.

"So how did you like the video?" He tried to hold back his laugh

"I'm going to kill Brayden." I opened up twitter to see my notifications full of screenshots of Mitch and I from the video.

"Wait, so are you guys officially a couple now?" Mark asked as I scrolled through the tweets. I sent a DM to Mitch, telling him to watch the video so he wouldn't be confused at all the pictures and tweets.

"No! We aren't dating!" I groaned as I dmed Brayden also, telling him that I was going to kill him.

"Wait! You're serious?" Mark yelled

"Serious about what?" I asked as I pried myself away from twitter and back to my journal. It was hard to write, my mind was racing.

"You and Mitc seriously aren't dating? Like at all? I thought you two seriously were and just didn't want to announce it yet. But you guys really aren't dating?"

"Why does everyone think that? People can be jus friends you know! Just because you're friends with a guy doesn't mean that you're dating." I groaned as I put my head in my hands.

"Bek, listen. I'm going to tell you something, and I'm saying this because you're my friend and I love you. You are so stupid." Mark spoke with a bit of a frustrated voice

"Wait, that's it?" I asked. Was that really he was going to tell me? I thought it was going to be something important

"Yup." He popped the p

"Ugh. Bye Mark." I groaned

--------------

"Hey Mitch, you ready?" I walked into his room with my laptop and sat on his bed.

Mitch walked over to his desk and sat down. "Yup, let me pull up twitter."

"Okay, let me do an intro and then we'll cut to the questions." Mitch nodded and I put my headphones on and clicked record. "Hey guys! Welcome back to the Cube SMP! As you know, I am currently in Canada so this video is going to be a little different. I'm going to do a Q and A with some questions that you sent in through twitter while I go mining. This is just a little update video, the normal videos will return next month when I'm home. Well, let's get started! I'm going to find a cave and a friend and I'll see you there!" I clicked the recording button again to stop it from recording any farther.

"Okay, I got the questions up." Mitch said from his recording area

"Let me move into team speak. Okay I'll introduce you and then we can go." I hit record again. "Alright guys, I'm back. We're currently in the cave under my base and I have a special guest with me, say hi."

"Hey guys!" Mitch spoke

"Alright, Mitch is going to ask me questions while I work on the cave. First question!"

"Okay, if you had to pick between Brayden, Ryan, and I, who would you pick?" Mitch read off the question

"Okay, well my answer would be Ryan." I laughed

"What? Why him and not me- er or Brayden?" Mitch gasped

"Because, Brayden is a butt and I have to deal with you everyday. And Ryan's been my favorite for like ever. So deal with it." I laughed as I mined some gold I walked across