You break up with him for good

Start from the beginning

Louis: "Whats that you got there?" Louis asks, looking over his bowl of cereal at the letter you were reading. "Erm, my accomodation confirmation," you answer quickly, hoping he'll let it slide - the two of you had had way too many arguments about you wanting to go back into education, to university. No such luck though. You see Louis tense, "I thought you decided that university wasn't for you?". You scoff, "No Louis, YOU decided that uni wasn't for me! But this is what I want to do, it's my decision,". "Well it's a stupid decision," Louis snaps, picking up his bowl and spoon and taking them over to the sink, "I earn plenty enough so that you never need to work, so why waste the time and energy on uni when it's pointless?". Here we go, it was the same argument all over again. "I don't want to be dependent on you Louis," you snap. He throws the spoon into the sink with a big splash, "But I -". But you cut him off, rising to your feet too, "No Louis, you need to learn that sometimes, things aren't always about you!" he scoffs at your comment, but you go on, "I've missed out on so much fo you Louis, being with you, and you can't even give me this one thing?". He rolls his eyes, turning his attentions back to washing the dishes, "Stop overreacting (Y/N),". "No, because it isn't fair," you shout, letting all your pent up anger out - maybe you sounded childish, but you needed him to understand, "You get to live out your dream and I always back you up all the way - But I make a start towards my own dream and you can't even support me?". He doesn't even reply, not even to try to deny your accusations. You were going to a university miles away, and you could make it into a completely new start, be happy again, and all that would be needed was a clean break. You'd already been thinking about it, and right now it clicks in your head, "Louis... I... Um... Well... I am," you mumble nervously. He shoots you a smirk and snarls nastily, "Spit it out then,". "I'm breaking up with you Louis," you blurt out, surprised out how blunt you'd been, but saying it aloud only confirmed that you were doing the right thing for you. Louis stares at you gormily. "I'm going to university," you explain, "And I am not going to be with someone who doesn't respect, or support my decisions. I'm going to live out my dream too,".

Niall: You tap the blondes shoulder furiously. He removes his lips from the redheads they were busy with and turns to you eyes wide, "I, a, I... fell?" he mumbles drunkenly. You drag him home and push him into the bed without saying a word - you wanted him to sober up before you spoke to him about what you'd seen. "So," Niall yawns sleepily the next morning, taking in you cuddled up under a duvet on the sofa, "What happened last night? Why aren't you in bed...". You turn to look at him blankly, "I saw you kissing some girl,". "Oh," was all he could bring himself to reply, and you laugh nastily, "Yes, oh,". He bursts into a tirade of apoligies and excuses ("I'm sorry, I was just drunk, I didn't know what I was doing") but you shut him up, pressing a finger to his lips. "Answer honestly," you take a deep breath, "Have you done this before?". He stares deep into your eyes for a few moments before sighing and nodding. "That time when Abigail said she saw you...?" you slap your palm to your forehead when he nods slowly once more. "I can explain, it's the drink, it's not me... I love you," he leans forward, tries to wrap his arms around you, but you push him away sharply. "Don't touch me Horan, ever," you jump to your feet, putting more distance between you, "This? Us? We're over. Well and truly over,". "What?" Niall looks up at you shocked, "We can work this out, I'll never ever drink again...". You stare at him incredulously, "You turned me against my best friend... my family! All for you lies!" you scream, "I called Abi a selfish LIAR! I told my mum that she was DELUDED! My own mum. For you, just covering your own back!". "I'm sorry..." Niall begs, moving over to you. "No Niall," you push him away, feeling disgusted, "I can never forgive you for this,". You head for the apartment door and Niall shouts after you, "Where are you going?". You shoot him a glare over your shoulder, "To grovel and beg - if i'm lucky, I might just still have a family and friend to go back to,".

Zayn: "What did your last slave die of?" you mutter sarcastically under your breath after Zayn practically ordered you to make him some food. "Oh, don't start alright? It's been a long day," he sighs, rubbing his eye lids. You roll your eyes but you understand what he means, nowadays the two of you were constantly bickering and arguing. Ten minutes later you sit down beside him and hand over the plate and sandwich. He turns his nose up at it and almost chucks it on the coffee table. "Don't start alright," you quote him from earlier, "We haven't got any brown bread in,". "Well thats no good is it? Why didn't you buy some?" he snaps. "Don't blame me! I'm not the one who eats brown bread," you shout back, just as angrily. He rolls his eyes, and you can see him going to argue back, but stops when he watches you hide your face in your hands. "I can't do this anymore. I don't want to argue anymore," you mumble quietly. "Me neither," for once, Zayn agrees with you. You move your hands away so you can watch Zayn, "What happened to us? When did we turn into this?" you gesture at the space between the two of you. He shrugs, I don't know, the relationship just went into a kind of... self destruct or something,". You take a deep breathe and close your eyes, struggling to find the right words, "Do you reckon... I mean maybe... No, I think we... um,". "That maybe we should call it a day?" Zayn finishes for you, and you open your eyes to find him smiling sadly across at you. You nod, then whisper, "I don't want us to end up hating eachother,". "Hey," he hisses, resting his hand on your knee, "I could never hate you," he pauses, "But I think you're right, I think we should leave us... here,". Half an hour later, Zayn is showing you out of what was your shared apartment, but was now only his. Half way down the corridor, Zayn callas after you, and you turn around to look back at him stood in the doorway, "Hey (Y/N)!" he shouts, "Be happy yeah? Really happy,". You smile, feeling a massive weight being lift off your shoulders, "I will, and you too. Keep singing love, I'll be listening out for you,".